‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding the Dream (Dream Trilogy), 15 Feb 2011
This review is from: Holding The Dream: Number 2 in series (Dream Trilogy) (Paperback)
The second book of the Dream Trilogy featuring Kate she is a determined young woman raised by relations from the age of eight. Great book well worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived within timescale and in good condition would use seller again, 9 Dec 2010
arrived within timescale and in good condition would use seller again
Nora Roberts is a great contemporary romance writer

5.0 out of 5 stars Holding the Dream, 8 Jun 2009
Great Trilogy Nora Roberts is my favourite Author and I would recommend her.
Any of her books are always a good read.

4.0 out of 5 stars An unusual romantic novel, 5 Jan 2000
By A Customer
This is my favourite of the trilogy. I was leant the first one by a friend who reccomended it saying that I had to read it - a far cry from the crime novcls she usuallly leant me. I loved it and then found the rest of the series.
Kate was my favourite character - hard working to the point of collapse and not very good at expressing emotions. I loved the way that when things fell down around her ears she managed to pick herself up and rebuild her life - even if wasn't entirely on purpose!

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm not a big fan of Nora Robert's, 26 Feb 2008
but I gave it a try after my husband read it and said he loved it. I'm glad I read Holding the Dream because it was a really good novel. I could not put it down. This book had me on edge and I couldn't help wanting to read more. There were even many times when I actually had in depth conversations with my husband about the book after I had finished it, which is a rarity. If you like books like this I would also suggest reading Tino Georgiou's masterpiece - The Fates, which my husband and I also enjoyed very much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 20 Aug 2014
Very good

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Holding The Dream: Number 2 in series (Dream Trilogy)
Holding The Dream: Number 2 in series (Dream Trilogy) by Nora Roberts (Paperback - 4 Feb 2008)
6.39