Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 May 2014
Nora Roberts has written an interesting slant on WW2 the characters all have their own emotional story and I would thoroughly

recommend the following books 2 & 3 of The Dream Trilogy to complete their stories
on 4 April 2013
Nora Roberts is definitely my favorite writer ever. She is witty, humorous and an absolute master of romance. Daring to Dream is another beautiful example of her talent. A lovely story that went straight to my heart.
on 23 January 2014
Really enjoy this author, good girlie read with no violence and plenty of spicie bits, couldn't put it down and will always buy books in the future written by this author, cant wait for new ones to come out.
on 2 March 2013
yes a really great book by nora cant wait for the next book. i think she is the most exciting writer of all time. she always has one in suspense until the end! brilliant.
on 30 January 2013
A nice romantic read. You really feeling the passion in the relationship. Leading man is just what women want, powerful, loyal, kind, hard and all the good bits extra.
on 9 March 2008
First of the Templeton Sisters story and its a great one. You will fall in love with Josh and the rest of the family. Great Read.
on 24 February 2015
It was exciting from start to finish. I have never read Nora Roberts before but I am well and truly hooked.Will recamend to all my friends.
on 20 December 2013
Love Nora Roberts books, read this one then went back for book 2 in the trilogy. Instant download on my kindle couldn't be easier.
on 21 June 2013
From the moment I started reading I couldn't stop. Downloading the next as soon as I have finished this. Note Roberts never fails
on 18 August 2014
Another good trilogy by NORA ROBERTS my favourite character was Michael I cried for him the women just wanted the same dream