Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 August 2013
I really loved this. Cam Rohan is the ultimate fantasy really, I fell in love with him a bit myself. I love the way Amelia has such spirit and doesn't just accept things. I love the way they compliment eachother and the intimate scenes were really hot and really well written. I have downloaded Win's story and no doubt will get the rest!
on 18 April 2014
Absolutely fantastic read. I loved this book and its strong storyline filled throughout with desire lust romance heartbreak passion and heady sexual encounters.loving Lisa kleypas..only just discovered her and can't wait for the next one !!
on 7 January 2013
I really enjoyed this book, as I had been looking forward to read Cams story. There were a lot going on being introduced to the Hathaway family members, but I thought it only made me want to get to know the others better :-)
on 1 August 2010
First book that I read of Lisa Kleypas. Its a mixture of history, romance and mystery. A loveable rogue and a brilliant story. I have since ordered the other 2 books in the series and was not disappointed.
on 7 April 2015
Once again another phenomenal series by one of my favourite historical romance authors. Storylines are fantastic and the characters so likeable. Really gripping and couldn't put them down! Love them.
on 28 May 2013
Again we have a delightful tale from Ms Klepas.
She has the ability to keep the reader turning the pages.
I would recommend reading the Hathaway series in order of publication.
on 1 October 2015
Historical Romance from an author I just discovered, and now I am reading the 5 book series about the Hathaway family. Enjoyable storyline thayt keeps you engrossed and wanting more.
on 6 December 2010
I have really enjoyed this. Roz Lyndor reads this and makes this so much more enjoyable. I have the other walflower series on audio and again they are fab.
on 3 April 2013
Liked the characters and the storyline. Enjoyed reading it and will definitely put it in my favourites and read it again
on 3 May 2013
couldn't wait to get started on this book and it surpassed the other series that lisa kleypass has also written