5.0 out of 5 stars Scary !, 30 Oct 2006
A. Rose (Devon & Menorca) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Twisted Minds (Paperback)
For a long time Hilary Norman was my favourite authoress and therefore I find all her books very enjoyable. This one though I thought was particularly good as I love mind games and slight insanity. The characters were really strong and the victim of the insanity was not a weak person as many other books like to portray. A good strong storyline which would make anyone about to take on another persons family to think again, or at least wait until you are absolutely sure. An excellent read.

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend this one!, 2 Mar 2010
C. Bannister (Jersey, CI) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Twisted Minds (Paperback)
I picked up this one after receiving a recommendation from Amazon. I'd not heard of this author before so thank you Amazon as I will be seeking out more of her books. The story progresses well and just about stays on the right side of being credible.

A woman marries after a whirlwind romance but it would appear that her 3 daughters are cautious about the man she has brought into their home. What follows keeps you reading. Be warned the story sucks you in and takes some very nasty turns along the way!

Great one for dark cold evenings under the duvet.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 16 Dec 2009
This review is from: Twisted Minds (Paperback)
really interesting and exciting thriller - cannot believe that this author is not more "well known" - this book was so good that i ordered five more of her works straight after i finished it. if you like good thrillers with interesting characters, buy it. and her others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic thriller... READ IT NOW!, 2 Oct 2003
By A Customer
This review is from: Twisted Minds (Paperback)
For once, I agree with one of the quotes on the back of the book "Real page-turner". I now know what it means. I just could not put it down. On the occasions when I had to, it was always in the back of my mind, hoping that things would turn out ok for Matthew. There are lots of twists and turns - but not at all confusing. The characters are all strong... even the pet dog! It does really keep you on edge throughout... and at the end, I felt a reaction to the "baddies" which I wasn't expecting at all. I can't recommend this highly enough! Please read it!

Twisted Minds
Twisted Minds by Hilary Norman (Paperback - 5 Dec 2002)
Used & New from: £0.01