5.0 out of 5 stars self healing plus
Published on 25 Oct 2004 by gentlejackie

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Review
Very informative book. Although for the non-attuned Reiki student, this book goes far to deep and off on tangents, albeit those tangents are interesting. It's a good book for reference and well worth having. I now intend to read her 'Living the Reiki Way'
Published on 9 Oct 2010 by Jeff

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars self healing plus, 25 Oct 2004
Not only does Penny quests book give us excellent ways in which to use and develop reiki skills, the book is full of energy healing and wise advice. Pennys usual informative, clear style is evident in this her third book. Her honest and humorous comments throughout give us a human point of view about healing processes which are so often missing in many self help books. Her facts are thorough, her research and knowledge about her subject vast. This book becomes a handbook to use daily and excellent work of reference for any reiki practitioner and master.There are detailed sections on Japanese techniques, reiki in the environment and everyday life and plenty of techniques to choose from so that you can tailor make your journey into healing personalised and effective.Easy to read and follow I recommend this book to anyone who is seriously lighthearted about taking responsibilty for their well being and personal and spiritual development.

5.0 out of 5 stars Because you're worth it :), 9 Mar 2010
This review is from: Self-Healing With Reiki: How to create wholeness, harmony and balance for body, mind and spirit (Paperback)
I bought this on the reccomendation of my Reiki Master and because I had already read the author's Reiki for life and enjoyed her style of writing and the honesty in her writing. Penelope Quest speaks from her own experiences as well as her research and it is comforting to read about the real-life ups and downs - and the realisations and spiritual growth that come from each - as I go on my own Reiki journey. I've been attuned to level 1 Reiki for a little over a month now and thanks to all the helpful, practical tips and advice in this book - I'm pretty sure i'll have to be giving it some Reiki itself to stop it falling apart from overuse. Another winner!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of practical tips not just on Reiki but Meditation and Visulisation, 28 Feb 2008
This is the first book I bought written by Penolope Quest and it was a fantasitc read not only has it got some great advice and information on Reiki there are also many visulisations and meditations that are easy to follow. Although some of the work you do have to have Reiki II most of it as been altered for Reiki I practitioners.

A very good read I would thouroughly recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Must for anyone new to Reiki, 22 Feb 2011
Being a new convert to Reiki having just done my level 1 this book has been a wonderful practical guide to how I can use Reiki in my daily life. Having read through completely I use it almost daily to refer to for advice and guidance. It has made my introduction into using Reiki a wonderful experience and I know I will continue to use it for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived on time, 29 July 2013
fantastic book and information would recommend to anyone wishing to take up reiki or attunements i loved the book and it was very informative,

5.0 out of 5 stars Invaluable for all Reiki people!, 23 July 2013
This was my second reiki book from Penny Quest, and though I highly rate them all, this is the book I still return to all the time for inspiration on my own personal journey. I would recommend that if you have just been attuned to the first level of reiki, or are about to be (yay!!) THIS is your perfect partner. Penny's writing is easily accessible, clear, detailed and down to earth. She is a highly knowledgeable practitioner and Master, and it was this book that made me KNOW I wanted her to attune me to Reiki 2 and 3. Enjoy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 3 Mar 2014
This book is clear and enlightening. I knew very little about reki and this was helpful and interesting.Well worth a read.

3.0 out of 5 stars Book Review, 9 Oct 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative and good focus on self healing, 15 July 2014
Very good book and little duplication to other books. A good level of detail on focusing on self healing while making sure you have a breadth of cover on the topic. A good companion with Reiki for Life

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Informative, 3 Nov 2013
I am dipping in and out of this book. It is a good read and so easy to understand with such a lot of information it would be impossible to digest it all in one go! Penelope Quest really knows her subject and is a joy to read she gives you confidence to put it into practice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›