Format: Paperback|Change

on 31 July 2011
A really lovely book. It helps you change your life around, but you really have to want to.
It's about healing youirself and growing spiritually and achieving happiness.
It teaches you to live in the now, live without anger live with kindness, all very difficult to do, believe me it's not easy to live this way, but I for one would very much like to, which in it's self is a beginning.
on 12 August 2012
If you are looking for your first book on Reiki then buy 'Reiki for Life' (best book at any point in your Reiki path). 'Living the Reiki Way' presents additional tecniques very useful in your everyday life, it will be of help to you, I'd say it picks up where 'Self-healing with Reiki' left it.
I own all of Penelope Quest books, she is the most knowledgeble and gifted teacher of Reiki I've come accross, and I have read probably most of the books on Reiki out there. The only shame is that her books haven't been translated into Spanish just yet.
on 15 December 2010
First Reiki book I bought on a new journey in life. Lovely little book, a great start and easy read. Really gets you thinking about the subject and how you can incorporate Reiki into your life.
on 6 September 2015
Brilliant, inspiring and uplifting! An enjoyable read delivered in a no nonsense, down to earth style that makes the content all the more believable. It contains information about Reiki that answers questions just before you ask them! Even though some of the chapters are a bit "out there" for my taste. I found that the style of the delivery still held my interest.
on 27 December 2009
I have read a few books on Reiki and these are definitely worth a read for anyone interested in spirituality, learning Reiki, or for anyone who is trained in any level of Reiki. Penelope Quest writes in such a enchanting way that I couldn't put this book down. She explains things deeply but in a way that you can really understand the topic, and she re-awakened my passion for Reiki. Highly recommended.
on 25 July 2013
Excellent read very enlightening, positive book with new innovative information, very helpful to my practice and theory base would recommend
on 1 January 2013
I bought this for my daughter who already has some of Penelope Quests books - I like the way it includes other alternative therapies
on 25 September 2014
Love this book! Easy to read and put into practice. Looking forward to reading Penelope other work.
on 23 July 2014
Fantastic book, fantastic author, couldn't ask for anything more.
on 15 May 2015
Love her books. Lots of practical advice in here too.