5.0 out of 5 stars A celebration of love
review
The perfect book to end this wonderful series.

Parker Brown loves her life. Working together with her three best friends in their own wedding business is everything she wished for. She doesn't mind the long hours and hard work because she believes in love and giving couples a great start into their marriage makes her happy.
After Mac, Emma and...
Published on 30 Oct 2010 by Tester

3.0 out of 5 stars Romantic
Typical Nora Roberts romance, however as the fourth and concluding part in the series it was also predictable not only the happy ever after but the predictability of the characters and what was going to happen throughout the book.
Published on 28 Jan 2011 by Leanne Deakin

5.0 out of 5 stars A celebration of love, 30 Oct 2010
review
The perfect book to end this wonderful series.

After Mac, Emma and Laurel all found love Parker is wondering what the future holds for her. Sure Malcolm Kavanaugh is sexy, charming, a good son and friend and also hardworking. But he also irritates her whenever they meet. At first Parker isn't sure how to handle the attraction she feels for Mal but comes to realize that giving him and their relationship a chance might be one of the best decisions in her life.
Will Mal and Parker find a way to their personal happy end although on first glance they couldn't be more different?

It's no secret that I adore the books in the Bride Quartet by Nora Roberts and "Happy Ever After" is no exception. The book fits perfectly in this series because it's just as lovely, entertaining and full of great characters as the other three books.
I loved reading about Parker & Mal and how they got to know each other better. On first glance they are quiet different but they value the same things and it's soon pretty clear that they are perfect for each other. I liked Parker from book one on and I was so happy to read how she found love with a great man who respects her dreams and ambitions.
Mal is a fantastic hero. Learning more about his hard past made me want to hug him. I loved how he thinks about cheaters and bullies and that he is as open-minded as the others. Parker and Mal's relationship is even less dramatic than the ones in the other three books and I love that Nora Roberts doesn't need a big showdown to write wonderful and emotional books.
The book is not only beautiful and relaxed but also pretty funny and I had to smile a lot while reading it. One of my highlights is how Parker and Mal dealt with Linda at Mac and Carter's wedding. I thought that there would be something dramatic but the way Nora Roberts wrote it was so much better and made me like Mal even more.
I also loved the scenes in which the guys (Carter, Jack and Del) talked about their fiancees to Mal. To read how much they love and respect their women was heart-warming and wonderful.
Another thing I enjoy in this series is that it's about love and friendship and that Nora Roberts doesn't make differences between heterosexual and gay couples. "Happy Ever After" and the Bride Quartet are a celebration of love and there's no place for prejudices. If you are looking for beautiful romances with great characters that concentrate on friendship and little details then you will love this book and the series.

cover
A beautiful (both the US and UK) cover and just perfect for the book.

final appraisal
A book to sit back, relax and just enjoy reading about friendship and love. I enjoyed every little detail about this book and the whole series. If you are looking for drama then it's not for you but if you are looking for a beautifully written and calm love story full of deep feelings then you will enjoy "Happy Ever After". It's one of the books that I will reread again and again because it's just so wonderful and makes me happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and funny, 31 Dec 2010
N. M. Heinen-Ponnudurai "Mali" (The Netherlands) - See all my reviews
I so enjoyed the previous three Bride Quartet books by Nora Roberts, And the same goes for "Happy Ever After". It's a perfect final book to the series, lovely, funny (as usual I read with a frequent smile or chuckle), a revisit with the couples from the other three books. In each of the other books, there are brief glimpses of Parker and Mal, a long intro as it were to book four. And now, finally, I got to see their relationship unfold - I just loved reading about them, their differences, what they value and cherish. Parker and Mal are perfect for each other and I am so happy they found each other.

Throughout the series, I also enjoyed the close and beautiful friendship between Emma, Mac, Laurel and Parker. I loved that they took what they loved as children and turned it into a thriving business, each with their own niche. They love and protect each other, involve themselves in each other's lives, back off when they need to. They all find men who are perfect for them, and who join their mix and enhance the friendship. A lovely group of people.

For those of us who love reading Nora Roberts at her best, I can definitely recommend the Bride Quartet. I know that I will reread these books many times in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Ever After, 4 Jan 2011
I loved this book. it was a Xmas present and I couldn't wait to get started.
A lovely end to a series. I have enjoyed all the book in this quartet and look forward to another series ASAP. I would recommend Nora Robert to anyone who likes a good love story with brilliant characters.After arranging all those weddings for so many people it was time for these women especially Parker to have a lovely man to marry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Everafter, 4 Jan 2011
I have read nearly all of Nora Roberts Books and have enjoyed most of them. The Bride Quartet whilst modern was thorouoghly enjoyable and I read Happy Ever After very quickly. The only critisism I have is that it finished all too quickly but does give scope for a follow on. (Hopefully)These three friends and their future families deserve further stories. Nora Roberts books are very diverse and I always look forward to new releases with relish. I have just finished a stand alone book called Search and it was brilliant. Those who have never read Nora Roberts are missing a treat - I cannot give a particular favourite but the MacGregors are a must for family orientated reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sorry to have finished, 16 April 2011
I have to say that the price of this book compared to the other three in the quartet was a bit of a shock, but I couldn't not buy it when I had enjoyed the others so much.

I love a story with a beginning, a middle, and a proper ending, and these fit into that genre very well. Although the books are light reading, I have found them really uplifting - they are fun, and so romantic. If you aren't at all 'girly' they are unlikely to appeal to you, but if you like a little happy escapism sometimes, these will do it for you.

I feel sad now I've finished the quartet - I'll miss these characters in whose lives I had become so interested!

4.0 out of 5 stars happy ever after (bride quartet), 23 Feb 2011
I thought it was a good ending to the series of bridal books. This last book,tied all three books together in a seamless fashsion. I would of like to have read about to all four weddings. the other two weddings & Parkers which is to be the last one we can only speculater on. I would still recommend these books to other people .

3.0 out of 5 stars Romantic, 28 Jan 2011
Leanne Deakin - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed, 22 May 2014
This review is from: Happy Ever After: Number 4 in series (Bride Quartet) (Paperback)
My daughter and I both enjoy reading Nora Roberts' books and I would recommend this one to take with you on holiday for some light reading.

5.0 out of 5 stars A fitting end to a wonderful series., 5 May 2014
This completed the series for me, having read the first three books quite some time ago. Like slipping on an old comfy pair of slippers and I quickly recalled all the characters. A feel-good romantic read, just the thing in between grittier reads. Nora Roberts is a top author in her genre.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 April 2014
Again a good read by Nora Roberts she writes good interesting stories and has interesting people and plenty of humour.

Happy Ever After: Number 4 in series (Bride Quartet)
Happy Ever After: Number 4 in series (Bride Quartet) by Nora Roberts (Paperback - 5 May 2011)