5.0 out of 5 stars The best series yet
Published on 12 Sep 2009 by Mrs. M. B. Laws

3.0 out of 5 stars 3rd book in the trilogy
As this is a Nora Roberts book you know there will be a happy ending but it is still a bit thrilling to see how they will overcome the obstacles of different countries and very different life styles. I loved the part where Shannon finally gets it where eggs and sausages come from!
I also loved to get to know more about Maggie and Brianna, the continuity through the...
Published on 23 Nov 2010 by Rebecca

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The best series yet, 12 Sep 2009
Mrs. M. B. Laws "marian" (england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Born In Shame: Number 3 in series (Concannon Sisters Trilogy) (Paperback)
Just loved how Nora Roberts captured the essence of Ireland.Her description of the country,was down to a fine art,I was al-most back there again.The delightfull charectors were so true to the way of life out there,funny fiesty and loving. The Irish humour came through so well and I felt a gentle smile on my face all the time I was reading it.So sad when I had finished the series

5.0 out of 5 stars sisters, 15 Jan 2013
mommy bear "solly 68" (solihull west midlands) - See all my reviews
lovely story,finishing the 3 sisters loves and lives.
I really enjoyed it.just love Nora Roberts writingand story telling she brings everything to life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 11 Nov 2014
I love this author and I have very nearly read all the books not just in this series but all series written.

She is an excellent author, I love the story lines, and I love that everything is in 3's I love a series of books and with a triology you have that without having to many books to read to finish off a series.

Perfect thing to take away with you and read by the pool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great final to trilogy, 14 July 2014
Could not read it fast enough. Great final to trilogy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 4 April 2014
We both enjoyed the follow up from Bk 2. We are very sorry that we missed out on Book 1.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow! Nora Roberts at her best, 22 Feb 2014
Nora Roberts is one of my favourite authors and can always be relied upon to weave a wonderful story.
I have absolutely loved reading this trilogy of the Concannon sisters. The characters came alive and I felt that I knew them and wanted to be part of all their lives. I found it hard to put the book down and needed to keep reading to find out what would happen next . Her descriptions of the countryside are so clear that I can picture the Inn, the cottages, the farm and the galleries.
I would recommend this book to my female friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars The end of the Trilogy, 30 Dec 2013
Brilliant as were the 1st and 2nd in the trilogy. A wonderful story of about the beauty of Ireland and the Irish people

5.0 out of 5 stars The Outsider, 4 Dec 2013
This was the saddest book of the three as she was outside the lives of her 2 previously unknown sisters. Pulls your imagination to try to see her side of her emotions and feeling - loved it!!! 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of the trilogy, 19 Nov 2013
Didn't put it down at all. Gentler than the others and made me think about myself too- quite a difficult feat..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 17 Aug 2013
Story held you from the start could not put book down shame final book in set loved the setting and flow from books 1 and 2

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Born In Shame: Number 3 in series (Concannon Sisters Trilogy)
Born In Shame: Number 3 in series (Concannon Sisters Trilogy) by Nora Roberts (Paperback - 2 July 2009)