on 7 January 2013
This topic is so important but difficult to no where to begin. So begin with this book. Another excellent book from Patrick Holford. Also has an adult version!
on 12 September 2014
Excellent book. Well written. Practical. Easy to understand. Really comprehensive, well-researched information.
on 18 August 2010
review is ongoing as baby grows however feedback so far has been positive from a self confessed science beginner
on 6 September 2009
This book covers a very wide range of information about nutrition for children. It is really really useful and I found I could dip in and out to various sections. I would have liked a little more on babies, particularly for the first few months of weaning, although there is some informatioon, more would have been useful.
I specifically needed information about allergies and again I think this does the trick, but of course, like any book, I could have done with even more information.
Overall a good purchse.