5.0 out of 5 stars I seriously believe this is the one!
This is the third book on the subject of "The Millionaire etc" to have crossed my desk over a period of time. To be clear, NONE show you how to go out and win the lottery or obtain the secret of some other get-rich-quick scheme. Such notions are rubbish - and we all know that.

Although repeated elsewhere, I believe this story goes to the root of the subject...
Published on 8 April 2012 by Ned Middleton

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok
It's well written and really sells you his workshops, but at the end of the day its the same-old-same-old and feels as though its more about him making money than about you. Having attended one of his workshops too, I can say that they don't tell you anything more useful than the contents of this book, and I certainly wouldn't waste my money on anymore of his products...
Published 11 months ago by Terark

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars good introduction before the workshop, 7 July 2014
This review is from: Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich (Paperback)
Interesting book on creating the wealth mindset, good introduction before the workshop.

4.0 out of 5 stars It really works,, 9 July 2009
although the self-promoting style can get a bit irritating sometimes. I am reading it for a second time now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 28 Aug 2014
Must read book for people who want to get wealthy!

5.0 out of 5 stars After reading it I bought it for friends, 19 July 2011
M. Hersee "Mike Hersee" (Luton, UK) - See all my reviews
I know some people have criticised that this book makes frequent reference to his seminars in a bid to encourage you to attend. I don't mind him doing that, because in my experience you are more likely to get lasting change from a seminar than reading a book. But the book is very good in it's own right.

For instance, my son's mother read it and she made some uncomfortable but very valuable realisations, just in time as she is starting another business. I've also bought two copies for other friends who I believe will get a lot out of it too. I found it to be one of the most valuable personal development books I've ever read, not just ones about money.

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME AUTHOR AND BOOK!, 8 Oct 2012
I love anything by T Harv Eker because he has a charm and humour which allows him to deliver the truth behind riches which is that anyone can create it at any time. T Harv keeps you gripped and intrigued throughout the book to get across the strong message that we have got a millionaire mind already and that we just have to tap into our own power. I loved this and can recommend it to anyone who is serious about becoming wealthy.

Great work T Harv!

Greg De Tisi

5.0 out of 5 stars Life Changing!, 6 July 2011
I absolutely loved this book! For me, the best part was learning how to think differently about money and to learn that it's okay to be rich and be spiritual too! It really isn't about being greedy or unkind to others to get rich, it's about changing years of conditioning! I'd say, "worth every penny"!

4.0 out of 5 stars Transform Your Money Blueprint with T. Harv Eker, 12 April 2013
Length:: 3:29 Mins

I bought this book on Amazon in January 2013 and have found it a very insightful read, that gives the reader some great starting points for addressing their subconscious attitudes towards money and wealth.
Here is my quick video review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book!, 4 Nov 2011
I loved this book and absolutely lived it. It is packed with new ideas and things I hadn't thought of before or at least not in that way. A real eye opener. I will most definitely read it again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 13 Sep 2014
Deborah Griffin "BOOK GURU" (YORKSHIRE UK) - See all my reviews
Not the best but ok

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book., 8 Jun 2012
Worth buying, will challenge the way you think about money...

The author shows how we have belief systems about money that are usually damaging.

And also shows different belief systems.

Worth a look for any entrepeneur or investor.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich
Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich by T. Harv Eker (Paperback - 5 July 2007)