A fantastic book and highly recommended to anyone who is looking to attract all the wonderful things that life has to offer! If you find yourself in a position where you do not want to be financially and you are ready and committed to change your mind-set, then T Harv Eker will guide in the right direction and work wonders on your subconscious mind.

You will be...
Published 13 months ago by Darcy

2.0 out of 5 stars Same as all other Self-Help books
At best this book is average. The main purpose of the book is to sell other products Harv Eker.

One or two ideas are good. But material is written and presented by Richard Wiseman.
Published 10 months ago by Sundar

5.0 out of 5 stars Money won't make you happy... but everybody wants to find out for themselves., 18 May 2013
This review is from: Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich (Paperback)

You will be exposed to 17 wealth files (see below) and I suggest you right them out and position them where you can view them at least once a day until the wealth files are firmly engraved in your subconscious mind.

Once you have read this book, you will understand that the book itself is the first stage of a very clever funnel to entice you attend the 3 day free seminar and then invest your money in the other life changing courses available. I attended the free 3 day seminar several years back and highly recommend it to anyone that has not heard T Harv Eker speak.

Sample Wealth Files:

Rich people believe "I create my life."
Poor people believe "Life happens to me."

Rich people play the money game to win.
Poor people play the money game to not lose.

Rich people are committed to being rich.
Poor people want to be rich.

Rich people think BIG.
Poor people think small.

Rich people focus on opportunities.
Poor people focus on obstacles.

Rich people admire other rich and successful people.
Poor people resent rich and successful people.

Rich people associate with positive, successful people.
Poor people associate with negative or unsuccessful people.

Rich people are bigger than their problems.
Poor people are smaller than their problems.

Rich people are excellent receivers.
Poor people are poor receivers.

If you like the look of the declarations above, then this book is for you!!

5.0 out of 5 stars I seriously believe this is the one!, 8 April 2012
Ned Middleton (British professional underwater photo-journalist & author) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This is the third book on the subject of "The Millionaire etc" to have crossed my desk over a period of time. To be clear, NONE show you how to go out and win the lottery or obtain the secret of some other get-rich-quick scheme. Such notions are rubbish - and we all know that.

Although repeated elsewhere, I believe this story goes to the root of the subject covered by this book so I make no apologies for repetition. In the mid-1970's I was a young sergeant in the British army with a family struggling to make the most of my modest income. Near to me lived a private soldier who owned a new car, modern towing caravan, small removals lorry and fine furniture in his married quarter. That man rented out those vehicles to his fellow soldiers (and officers) who made the most of the opportunity. I remember him very clearly because everything he achieved was legal (tax paid!) and he owed no money anywhere. His secret was his own businesslike approach to life and looking after all his income with the greatest care.

In short he had the right attitude towards money and I rather suspect he became a successful businessman in later years. Another factor one should consider are the attitudes towards money, expenditure and paying taxes inherited from parents, teachers and other sources of early learning.

In this book, the reader will learn to question his (or her) ideals, attitudes and understanding of anything and everything connected with money. Once those pre-conceived ideas are thoroughly examined, it is quite likely the reader will alter many aspects of their approach and, therefore, be much better off for having done so.

In short, as you read this book you will select those points relevant to yourself and come to adopt a change in basic thinking as you begin see a better approach to the overall subject.

All things considered, I personally rate this as the best of the 3 books I have studied so far.

And good luck!

NM

5.0 out of 5 stars More gold than you can imagine, 7 Nov 2009
L. Power "nlp trainer" (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
If you are thinking about buying this book, then you obviously would like to be a millionaire.

Do you actually like millionaires and respect what they have achieved, or do you resent them for what they have, or think rich people are bad?

If you resent them then you may have have a poor person's attitude to wealth, and think that by becoming wealthy you may turn into that very thing you despise, and accordingly sabotage yourself subconsciously.

Make no mistake, this is a very good book, with proven formulas that work. For example, thoughts, feeling, actions = results. Rich people focus on opportunities, poor people focus on obstacles.

As you read this book, you will discover many interesting insights into how to become wealthy. You will also discover the mindsets of rich people compared to poor people. It is very illuminating to see the connection between how people think and how they do.

For example, I have a friend who is quite spiritual, yet his attitude towards money is if I win the lottery, I would give most of it away, as I would feel guilty having all that money. What a limiting belief to have.

If you're like me then reading through the contrasting mindsets of rich people and poor people will be most illuminating. For exmaple when I read that 'poor people focus on problems, rich people focus on opportunities, I totally changed my mindset, it has become my mantra, and using it has enabled me to look beyond the problem which may or may not be real, and to go for the opportunity.

I also highly recommend Think and grow rich by Napoleon Hill, which as far as I am concerned is the ultimate work on this subject.

Hope you find this helpful.

2.0 out of 5 stars Same as all other Self-Help books, 15 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars A true Gem, 6 Jan 2009
E. ROUMELIOTOU (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I love this book. Harv Eker is a trully gifted man and a great writer/speaker too. His book highlights all the pitfalls in our way of thinking that are preventing us from becoming wealthy. There are so many stereotypes in our society about prosperity, rich people etc as if it is something you should in fact be ashamed of. Even if you trully want to become financially free your deepest thoughts and fears make it from difficult to impossible sometimes.Harv provides a tangible example when he refers to himself since he was a broke and failure guy for many years before he realised where all this misfortune was coming from. In this book I "saw" myself so many times, it was like a revelation to me. Everything is in our minds, there is no doubt about it. I trully recommend this book to anyone who is interested in breaking free from patterns of thinking from previous generations that hold us back.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's Ok, 28 Dec 2013
It's well written and really sells you his workshops, but at the end of the day its the same-old-same-old and feels as though its more about him making money than about you. Having attended one of his workshops too, I can say that they don't tell you anything more useful than the contents of this book, and I certainly wouldn't waste my money on anymore of his products. They are second rate and despite the 'money back guarantee' - getting your money back is impossible. Not a man with a lot of ethics from what I can tell...

5.0 out of 5 stars Know how to be & think to make your millions..., 10 Nov 2008
OrganicGreen "Knowledge is King and books a g... (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
17 Steps on how to think like a millionaire. Each step has an exercise along with a few affirmations. Now I have read the book & can now see elements of what they are saying when i watch programs about millionaires. They REALLY do think like this. Eg rich spend their money on wealth appreciating assets & poor spend their money on depreciating liabilities. It has really helped me to focus my thinking in the future business that I will be undertaking.

5.0 out of 5 stars This book will change your life, 6 Jun 2009
This book will totally change your life. After reading this money literally started coming my way even in the midst of one of the biggest recessions in history.

Buy this book and stop being broke today!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 8 Feb 2013
What can I say but I love this book. I have told so many family members and my 16 year old godson is next on the list to read it.

Debs

4.0 out of 5 stars good introduction before the workshop, 7 July 2014
Interesting book on creating the wealth mindset, good introduction before the workshop.

Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich
Secrets Of The Millionaire Mind: Think rich to get rich by T. Harv Eker (Paperback - 5 July 2007)
9.09