5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book!!
After suffering with PMDD, after following the advice set out in this book, my life ( that of everyone who is around me) has changed for the better. I can say that it has overcome my PMS.
Published on 12 April 2006 by oreo

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
bit boring
Published 10 months ago by tamara gorman

5.0 out of 5 stars Life changing book!!, 12 April 2006
This review is from: Overcoming Pms The Natural Way: How to get rid of those monthly symptoms for ever (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book with great advice!, 27 Oct. 2010
I researched this book and after finding it on Amazon was not disappointed!
It has invaluable advice to help overcome the symptoms of PMT and after a month of making some small suggested changes I am feeling so much better. Easy to dip in and out of...a great book to keep on the shelf!

4.0 out of 5 stars I think it is working, 3 Oct. 2014
It makes a good case for balancing blood sugar levels to control PMS symptoms. It has given me some good ideas about what foods to avoid and how. I have replaced cows milk with almond milk on my cereal, am cutting down on caffeine and dairy by alternating tea and green tea, I have a box of oat cakes on my desk for snacking, and I'm saying no to sugar most of the time. I'm not doing so well on the weekend alcohol and chocolate, but I feel that I am more alert, can concentrate more, I am getting more done, and not so stressed/low. I haven't stretched to £25 for a month's worth of vitamins, but I may get the recipe book...

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, great seller, condition, 23 May 2013
the content is amazing and very helpful. I highly recommend this book. you can apply advices very easily. I did not need to read the book to change habits and find products I need to buy. Very cleaverly organised. I have already recommended it to my friends and someone alreayd bought it.
fast delivery, and good used condition

5.0 out of 5 stars Overcoming PMS, 11 May 2013
This book was very interesting and definitely gives me lots to think about and try to help with PMS. It gives some more insight into what is happening to hormones during the month. Will be trying out her recommendations.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well reasearched & good advice, 12 Sept. 2012
Although I'm a bloke I found this very interesting before giving it to the other half to sort herself out! Much of the advice is relevant to both sexes, although the symptoms are oviously very different. It would seem that increasingly the large food companies have a lot to answer for with refined produce & more & more sugars being put into food. Perhaps they should be sued for increasing divorce rates througout the world!
All in all a great book with clear reasoning for why the body is affected the way it is & some good simple solution suggestions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical, Sensible Advice That Works, 16 Aug. 2011
Bo (Somerset) - See all my reviews
This handy paperback is motivating and inspiring and helps women to help themselves.

It's full of practical information to help you understand the changes you experience during your monthly cycle and offers plenty of suggestions about how to prevent and manage PMS.

Dr Glenville has written many excellent women's health books including Fat Around the Middle: How to Lose That Bulge - For Good, Osteoporosis: How to prevent, treat and reverse it and New Natural Alternatives To HRT and I like how they are all down to earth and full of common sense but always informed by scientific evidence of what works.

I read a lot about this subject as I write a blog about PMS, and this is one of the books I recommend. I'm definately on the same page as Dr Glenville when it comes to natural solutions because they've worked for me. She emphasises sound nutrition combined with lifestyle changes, and her recommendations are good for improving your overall health and mood, as well as balancing your hormones.

Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars well detailed book, 24 April 2013
This book enabled me to understand some of the triggers for PMT and gave a variety of supplements to take in order to ease the monthly symptoms. However, this is where it got a little confusing as there are so many supplements/herbs that you can take I really didn't know where to start and which one to take for my own particular symptoms. Worth getting as it has helped me to move forward and help to try and combat the vile monthly symptoms of PMT.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 July 2014