5.0 out of 5 stars A life-changing book
I've read many books by Brian Weiss and always been fascinated by the real-life stories he introduces the reader to. The way regressional and now progressional therapy can change your life, mind and soul is truly astonishing. In "Same soul, many bodies" Weiss lets us see how our present and past lives influence the ones to come, and Weiss reveals that a continous...
Published on 5 Dec. 2004 by Vigdis Devik

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book...but
I like Brian Weiss' books and I had the experience of a regression a few years ago. My only critic is that, sometimes, I think that his books are a little bit romanticized.
Published on 8 Dec. 2010 by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A Good Guide, 10 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
Not as big an impact to me as Many Lives Many Masters but still a very good guide. Helps rationalise my life and keeps me sane.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another in a series of mind blowing journeys, integration for today, 11 May 2010
J. J. Rowley "rowleyjohnuk" (Loughborough, Leics) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
This is another book in the series. Just as good as his first one Many Lives, Many Masters. I have the complete set of 5 books as his style is easy to read and you cannot put it down. Very inspiring and makes you think! Buy the set!

2.0 out of 5 stars Doubt the veracity of what is being portrayed here, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I'm very inclined to believe in reincarnation and so am always willing to read some good cases of possible reincarnation accompanied (hopefully) with some fairly persuasive evidence.

This book is not that to me.

I think this guy is a fraud OR someone who has delusions of grandeur.

The author claims to have travelled around with Jesus Christ (just the two of them learning about the Essene's beliefs and practices...) for a month or so in a previous life. There is more, but if I'd read that in a review before I bought the book, it's all I'd have needed to know.

It's one thing to claim a past life and offer suggestive evidence, it's quite another to claim to be a famous historical figure like Napoleon, Julius Caesar or Joan of Arc. And then it's something even more to claim to have been friends with the Son of God in a previous life and to have been there at the crucifixion. No true evidence is given to support it either.

Although I guess if Jesus really existed and if He truly was the Son of God, it is always possible that the author's story actually happened....I personally couldn't suspend my disbelief that far.

The writing suggests to me someone who needs to feel special and important rather than someone who is committed to objectively and critically assessing and understanding what is happening. Whatever his motivations, he comes off as credulous and so ultimately is unconvincing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking stuff ..., 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I purchased this book after a chance conversation with a colleague. It was meant to be my 'Christmas Read' but couldn't put it down. Each chapter is dedicated to different concepts such as empathy, relationships and spirituality - yet are interconnected through poignant and sensitively written, life and past life experiences. I think this is a book that will resonate with most readers, even if you are sceptical about its main topic of regression.
Read this book with an open mind as I did. Through each page I became only too self-aware that we can change what we are doing now and in so doing, this can change our future in a much more positive way and with greater understanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Soul, Many Bodies., 29 Mar. 2009
Mrs. Mary Jones (Swansea, Wales.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
This book is about past lives accidentily revealed when psychyatrist Brain Weiss put his patients under hypnosis. A very good read. Makes you think.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Soul, Many Bodies,, 4 Feb. 2008
This last book by Brian L. Weiss should be read by young people, so they can see the life from above. It is not esoteric. It shows again the similarities between the quantum physicians, the spiritualists and the feelings of many, many people around the world. If Dr. Weiss and others carry this knowledge into the world we definately profit from it in our future to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent read!, 21 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I've read many books written by Dr Weiss & this is the most interesting. Previously he has written about hypnotic regression & how this can help an individual with their negative issues but this book goes a step further. This time, the 'patient' is taken into their possible future - absolutely mindblowing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 18 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
This book is very absorbing, if your interested in this type of thing.
I found the pregnancy and womens part a bit slow going,but I'm a male,so what do you expect.
Thoroughly recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 24 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
Dr Brian Weiss has not disappointed with this book. It makes you more aware of how you are behaving and that it can have a direct influence on your future lives to come. I would definitely recommend reading Many lives, many masters before reading this, especially if you are a bit skeptical. Dr.Weiss has a phenomenonal talent. His books are written in a way that is easy to read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, 6 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I will continue ordering my books in this way. I was kept informed of the progress of my order at all times

‹ Previous | 1 2 36 | Next ›

Same Soul, Many Bodies
Same Soul, Many Bodies by Dr. Brian Weiss (Paperback - 4 Nov. 2004)