5.0 out of 5 stars A life-changing book
Published on 5 Dec 2004 by Vigdis Devik

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book...but
I like Brian Weiss' books and I had the experience of a regression a few years ago. My only critic is that, sometimes, I think that his books are a little bit romanticized.
Published on 8 Dec 2010 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars A life-changing book, 5 Dec 2004
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I've read many books by Brian Weiss and always been fascinated by the real-life stories he introduces the reader to. The way regressional and now progressional therapy can change your life, mind and soul is truly astonishing. In "Same soul, many bodies" Weiss lets us see how our present and past lives influence the ones to come, and Weiss reveals that a continous development of ourselves and our soul is the key to happiness and wiser knowledge in the future. This book is a real eye-opener. It has definately changed the way I look upon my life and soul. Whether you believe in regression/progression or not - "Same soul, many bodies" has a profound meassage as how to lead your present life the best way possible and to rid yourself with negative thougths and life patterns. I sincerely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Soul, Many Bodies, 27 Oct 2009
I read Brien Weiss' earlier books and felt drawn in by what he had to say. This book, however, works alongside past life regression, age regression and helping people find the root of their problems. Future progression would be a tremendous help in hypnotherapy and I would highly recommend this book to anyone working with regression. We are told that we are what we think and what we believe so if a person is able to visualise positive future events, this will help them make positive changes in their life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally inspiring..., 1 Mar 2007
Successful (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I really loved this book and am now reading it for the second time. Anyone who is even remotely interested in regression / progression should buy themselves a copy. The case studies are interestingly written and fascinating. For those of us who feel there is something we intended to achieve in this life but we haven't yet discovered what, progression could prove an invaluable tool. I consider this to be Brian Weiss's best book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same soul, Many bodies, 9 Jan 2010
P. Cook (Thailand) - See all my reviews
This is the most amazing and mind blowing book. recommend it to anyone who is in the slightest way interested in regression. Dr Brian Weiss gives you the facts in the most beautiful way. Not in the slightest bit boring, couldnt put the book down, have lent it to others who have the same opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Soul, Many Bodies, 18 July 2009
Mrs. Beryl West "Book Wise" (Dorset , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
Dr Brian Weiss once again has produce a wonderful book on the subject of reincarnation. It is full of information, and sets the challenge to look into the future.
Looking at this he sets the idea that there can be more than one future and the present/past healed by ones choice.

Would recommend as a tool for therapist's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Mar 2010
B. Barlow "Defn28" (Newcastle-upon-Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
A good book but nowhere near as amazing as Many Lives and Only Love is Real. I don't think he'll ever come close to those again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting read that makes you really think hard, 21 Aug 2011
Andrew Haley (Skipton) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
If you do not want to question your beliefs and how you see the world then don't buy this book. If you are open minded and questioning it will set you thinking as what he experiences is remarkable.

Is it true - possibly it is hard to understand how it could be just made up as there is so much emotion in the tale, which is not something you see in fiction.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome books, 18 Feb 2011
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
All of the Brian Weiss books I have read are fantastic. They are deep but in a way most can understand. Absolutely a must read for everyone with an open mind.

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent reading, 21 Dec 2010
Mrs. M. Fraser "Mo" (North Yorkshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
Once again Brian Weiss has given us an amazing insight to his work and into the past lives of his patients. Thoroughly enjoyed the book

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice book...but, 8 Dec 2010

Same Soul, Many Bodies
Same Soul, Many Bodies by Dr. Brian Weiss (Paperback - 4 Nov 2004)
10.55