5.0 out of 5 stars A life-changing book
Published on 5 Dec. 2004 by Vigdis Devik

2.0 out of 5 stars Doubt the veracity of what is being portrayed here
I'm very inclined to believe in reincarnation and so am always willing to read some good cases of possible reincarnation accompanied (hopefully) with some fairly persuasive evidence.

This book is not that to me.

I think this guy is a fraud OR someone who has delusions of grandeur.

The author claims to have travelled around with Jesus...
Published on 25 April 2012 by Person

5.0 out of 5 stars A life-changing book, 5 Dec. 2004
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I've read many books by Brian Weiss and always been fascinated by the real-life stories he introduces the reader to. The way regressional and now progressional therapy can change your life, mind and soul is truly astonishing. In "Same soul, many bodies" Weiss lets us see how our present and past lives influence the ones to come, and Weiss reveals that a continous development of ourselves and our soul is the key to happiness and wiser knowledge in the future. This book is a real eye-opener. It has definately changed the way I look upon my life and soul. Whether you believe in regression/progression or not - "Same soul, many bodies" has a profound meassage as how to lead your present life the best way possible and to rid yourself with negative thougths and life patterns. I sincerely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Soul, Many Bodies, 27 Oct. 2009
I read Brien Weiss' earlier books and felt drawn in by what he had to say. This book, however, works alongside past life regression, age regression and helping people find the root of their problems. Future progression would be a tremendous help in hypnotherapy and I would highly recommend this book to anyone working with regression. We are told that we are what we think and what we believe so if a person is able to visualise positive future events, this will help them make positive changes in their life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally inspiring..., 1 Mar. 2007
Successful (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I really loved this book and am now reading it for the second time. Anyone who is even remotely interested in regression / progression should buy themselves a copy. The case studies are interestingly written and fascinating. For those of us who feel there is something we intended to achieve in this life but we haven't yet discovered what, progression could prove an invaluable tool. I consider this to be Brian Weiss's best book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same soul, Many bodies, 9 Jan. 2010
P. Cook (Thailand) - See all my reviews
This is the most amazing and mind blowing book. recommend it to anyone who is in the slightest way interested in regression. Dr Brian Weiss gives you the facts in the most beautiful way. Not in the slightest bit boring, couldnt put the book down, have lent it to others who have the same opinion.

5.0 out of 5 stars Same Soul, Many Bodies, 18 July 2009
Mrs. Beryl West "Book Wise" (Dorset , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
Dr Brian Weiss once again has produce a wonderful book on the subject of reincarnation. It is full of information, and sets the challenge to look into the future.
Looking at this he sets the idea that there can be more than one future and the present/past healed by ones choice.

Would recommend as a tool for therapist's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 18 Mar. 2010
B. Barlow "Defn28" (Newcastle-upon-Tyne) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
A good book but nowhere near as amazing as Many Lives and Only Love is Real. I don't think he'll ever come close to those again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Riveting read that makes you really think hard, 21 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
If you do not want to question your beliefs and how you see the world then don't buy this book. If you are open minded and questioning it will set you thinking as what he experiences is remarkable.

Is it true - possibly it is hard to understand how it could be just made up as there is so much emotion in the tale, which is not something you see in fiction.

2.0 out of 5 stars Doubt the veracity of what is being portrayed here, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)

This book is not that to me.

I think this guy is a fraud OR someone who has delusions of grandeur.

The author claims to have travelled around with Jesus Christ (just the two of them learning about the Essene's beliefs and practices...) for a month or so in a previous life. There is more, but if I'd read that in a review before I bought the book, it's all I'd have needed to know.

It's one thing to claim a past life and offer suggestive evidence, it's quite another to claim to be a famous historical figure like Napoleon, Julius Caesar or Joan of Arc. And then it's something even more to claim to have been friends with the Son of God in a previous life and to have been there at the crucifixion. No true evidence is given to support it either.

Although I guess if Jesus really existed and if He truly was the Son of God, it is always possible that the author's story actually happened....I personally couldn't suspend my disbelief that far.

The writing suggests to me someone who needs to feel special and important rather than someone who is committed to objectively and critically assessing and understanding what is happening. Whatever his motivations, he comes off as credulous and so ultimately is unconvincing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another in a series of mind blowing journeys, integration for today, 11 May 2010
J. J. Rowley "rowleyjohnuk" (Loughborough, Leics) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
This is another book in the series. Just as good as his first one Many Lives, Many Masters. I have the complete set of 5 books as his style is easy to read and you cannot put it down. Very inspiring and makes you think! Buy the set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thought provoking stuff ..., 29 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Same Soul, Many Bodies (Paperback)
I purchased this book after a chance conversation with a colleague. It was meant to be my 'Christmas Read' but couldn't put it down. Each chapter is dedicated to different concepts such as empathy, relationships and spirituality - yet are interconnected through poignant and sensitively written, life and past life experiences. I think this is a book that will resonate with most readers, even if you are sceptical about its main topic of regression.
Read this book with an open mind as I did. Through each page I became only too self-aware that we can change what we are doing now and in so doing, this can change our future in a much more positive way and with greater understanding.

Same Soul, Many Bodies
Same Soul, Many Bodies by Dr. Brian Weiss (Paperback - 4 Nov. 2004)