5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 24 April 2003
Charles Anderson (mddx United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Voice for Now: Changing the Way We See Ourselves as Women (Paperback)
A thought-provoking book, told in both fiction and non-fiction, which explains aspects of being a woman that, although they are so obvious, are not really talked about and discussed.
Anne Dickson always writes books of interfesting ideas but I think this one is her most thought-provoking yet. It shows you how women regard themselves in our culture and what a long way we have to go before we achieve the equality that we think we have.
I am already changing the way I think about some things.
I would certainly recommend this book to all women who are not afraid of changing the way they think.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Gentle Revolution, 31 Aug 2009
I urge all women to read Anne Dickson's book, A Voice for Now. I read the book in the space of a day as it was hard to put down. The book encourages a new way of looking at the world and at ourselves as women.

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 14 Aug 2003
Jo Lawrence (Chatham, Kent United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This is an excellent book. It's changing my life daily. Thank you, Anne Dickson!

A Voice for Now: Changing the Way We See Ourselves as Women
A Voice for Now: Changing the Way We See Ourselves as Women by Anne Dickson (Paperback - 27 Mar 2003)
Used & New from: 0.01