Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 August 2009
This is a very touching, true story about a successful, Harvard educated couple who had a Downs Syndrome baby and how this child tought the educated parents a lot re. life...
on 9 September 2007
Sobbed for the whole nite I stayed up reading it. I couldnt go to sleep. It blew my mind away. It almost made a believer out of me.
on 24 February 2015
Excellent product and service
on 28 December 2015
great read!
on 5 September 1999
This is an excellent book -- for both the story it tells and the way it is told -- that every parent should read. The Becks are lucky to have learned Adam's lesson. I just wonder how they couldn't have learned it when their first child was born.
on 27 July 2012
Order was received on time and as expected so we were quite happy with the service we were provided with
on 29 October 2012
Still reading it - writing was quite small and that is why it is taking me so long to read it : )