4.0 out of 5 stars Eternal Love
To fully appreciate this book, it is advisable to have read Many Lives, Many Masters first. This allows you to understand the basic concept behind the book and shows you how a scientific, sceptical professional came to make this "discovery" about love transcending a number of lifetimes. I found the book a little slow at first, but soon found it hard to put...
Published on 11 Aug 1999

2.0 out of 5 stars new ideas
This was an introduction to different thinking that I'm not certain I was ready for. However, I shall be delving further into the subject of previous lives and remain ready to be convinced.
Published 4 months ago by ferrule

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Love is Real, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Only Love is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited (Paperback)
Really interesting book, Brian Weiss is so knowledgeable his books give real food for thought and make a lots of sense. All his books are a must for anyone with an interest in spirituality

5.0 out of 5 stars Only Love is Real, 15 Aug 2010
Mrs. Tj Beugel "Traveller" (Leeds, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a fascinating book by a really good writer, I have read 3 of his books already and each one is amazing. I couldn't put this book down and loved reading true stories of people under hypnosis who spoke of their past lives and of meeting their soulmate in different lifetimes - well recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favourite books!, 11 July 2010
I highly recommend this book. It has become one of my favourite books, and I keep reading it over and over again. I'm sure it varies from person to person whether they like it or not, but it's a beautiful book about soul mates and love. I strongly recommend it; it's wonderful and I'm so happy I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr Brian Weiss, 16 May 2010
Miss L Smith (Cornwall, England) - See all my reviews
This is an amazing book in a series of amazing books. It has changed an awful lot about my views and indeed my life in itself. I have recommended it to many friends all of whom have thanked me profusely. It has brought so much understanding of so many things to so many that I can't praise it enough. One of those books you just can't put down and when you have finished it you can't wait for the next one. I am not saying anything about the content as that would spoil it for the reader.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic book, 17 Mar 2010
B. Barlow "Defn28" (Newcastle-upon-Tyne) - See all my reviews
A brilliant sequal to Many Lives... A really great read and a true inspiration. I wish he would write more like this. I have read all his other books and none are any where near as good as this and Many Lives, shame.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fascinating, 20 Feb 2009
I have read both Many Lives, Many Masters and Only Love is Real. I found Many Lives, Many Masters absolutely fascinating and couldn't put the book down.

Only Love is Real is a totally wonderful book and I agree it was totally compelling reading. We all hope to find our soulmate and I know that I found mine in my partner who passed away 10 years ago. Maybe we will find each other again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 18 Feb 2009
O. CABELLO "Ole" (England) - See all my reviews
If one day you meet someone who has a strong link with you and you don't know why, well you'll like Brian Weiss's books. I would recommend this one to start with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Only love is real, 25 Mar 2011
If you believe that the major force in universe is love and you are attracted to the idea of regression, chances are you will like this book. What is interesting about this work is not so much the personal belief of a former sceptic (Weiss), but the story of Pedro and Elizabeth that struggle with their personal relationships. They both search for healing through regression and Weiss as their therapist. As their individual sessions are coming to an end Weiss is starting to connect their stories and he realizes that they've shared love in several "previous" lifetimes. He arranges their appointments so that Pedro and Elizabeth can meet in the waiting room of Weiss' office. Their eyes connect without them realizing what Weiss already knows. Destiny however arranges for a meeting that impacts the rest of their lives...And you don't need to read Many Lives, Many Masters to understand this book at all. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars AN AMAZING READ, 3 Oct 2011
This is a another great book by Dr Weiss. However I was hoping and expecting a great love story to unfold but it wasnt like that. It was not obvious to me that these two people people were connected in anyway through their past lives and even with the information presented I still felt it was not enough. Despite this I loved reading each page as Dr Weiss knows how to keep you hooked. It does make you think about what a person has to go through just to learn a few lessons. Life should be much simplier than this. If you are interested in reincarnation, then read this book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good read, 12 Sep 2011
A good read to know the mind of the founder of karate and how he saw it.
Worth reading and owning for any karateka.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Only Love is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited
Only Love is Real: A Story of Soulmates Reunited by Brian L. Weiss (Paperback - 27 Feb 1997)
10.91