on 20 August 1997
I loved all his books, and I learned a lot.
Having the same problems as the patient described in his book, I found some confort.I would like to read Many lives,Many Masters too,and I hope he will continue to write about the subject.
on 26 April 2015
Purchased This Amazing True Story for a Gift having already read it myself many moons ago ! The recepient was so pleased with this gift as there was a genuine interest in the subject ! Thank You
on 6 May 2014
I would highly recommend this book. Extremely thought provoking and calming. I have recommended it to friends and it has had a profound effect. One comment was - it has changed how I view life.
on 21 January 2015
clear and easy to read, this book offers a straightforward view from the authors perspective of what many lives means, and what is hidden within the realms of the possibility of the afterlife.
on 13 January 2014
I loved this book,it was so easy to read and it made you question just what life is all about. I so hope that I can be kind to my fellow man and th we n perhaps I won't have to be reborn!!
on 5 March 2013
I love read this book and it a book a clairvoyant advised me to read. It's about other people story of what happen to them in past lives and how it stops them doing things in this life.
on 1 March 2015
I really enjoyed this book and would recommend it to anyone interested in the afterlife or reincarnation. It is the first book I have read on the subject and I have downloaded two more.
on 31 January 2015
Yet another detailed account of life after death and death after life from a trained medical professional.
Wisdom in the words; feeling in the heart. Thoroughly enjoyed this read.
on 7 January 2013
I found this book fascinating. I couldn't put it down. It has opened my mind. I have always believed in reincarnation and this has validated some of my own thoughts. Well worth reading
on 3 May 2014
A great insight to fulfilment of this life.
the book could have been more about the messages than the person but I will carry the messages forward with me the rest of my life.