on 24 January 2011
Great book for explaining puberty and growing up to your children (both girls and boys). Good illustrations. Very informative. Not just about puberty but also feelings, family, friendships and relationships, healthy eating/keeping our bodies healthy etc, staying safe etc. I found it useful in helping me to explain to my child, and also its ideal for them to refer to themselves, if they want to, at a later date.
on 8 June 2012
I think that this is an excellent book for helping to teach kids the facts of life. My son is reading a few pages each night on his own and then asks me questions about what he has read. I find this easier than trying to explain things by myself. I think it is better than picking up wrong information in the playground. Sections on relationships, feelings and abuse are useful also.