on 31 July 2014
Very annoyed at the extremely slow delivery of the one I ordered which meant that when I cancelled I had to pay delivery on this version which was delivered very quickly. I left my 2011 version behind after a holiday (unintended) so this one is only an update but its size is perfect for reference and for storage in the glove pocket of the car. As I do not have sat nav, I use the map often and it is clear and includes a lot of extra information, such as places of interest. It even includes a map showing all the counties and administrative areas as well a full list of names! For those like myself who do not have satellite navigation, it is an excellent road map for England, Wales and Scotland.
on 5 September 2015
I wanted a small road atlas for my truck - a handy size to help with route planning which a satnav is not so good for. Chose between this and the Phillips one - the AA being 2015 rather than 2014. Both are a paperback with the cover being card. Mapping is clear and I am well pleased.
on 8 July 2015
Just so usefull. Although a GPS user, a road atlas is usefull for looking at the bigger picture and spotting where it is best to ignore a GPS on a long journey. Handy size means it is not like waving a newspaper around yet the scale gives adequate detail.
on 25 September 2014
Purchased this for the glove box - back up for when the Sat Nav decides to sulk! It's up to the job - clearly printed pages
on 2 December 2014
Perfect for glove compartment, excellent back up to sat nav deviations.
on 4 August 2014
Next day delivery. I have a sat nav but you can't beat having a hard copy of UK roads. Usual top quality from AA.
on 7 January 2015
Amazing road atlas. Perfect size to fit in the glove box.
on 5 January 2015
good compact atlas to fit in car door space
on 17 October 2014
Great for the glove compartment!
on 20 October 2014
Great product and high quality