on 27 February 2014
We have the 2013 AA Road Atlas France and found that it was excellent for touring France with the caravan in tow. In fact it is a far superior map than the Michelin equivalent which is far more difficult to read. Will upgrade to the 2014 edition before our French tour this year.
on 24 September 2014
Only just got this and will return it.
I put AA Big Road Atlas in search, got a page full of them, varying prices as I scanned down, thought, "oh the one at the top was the cheapest", clicked on it, only to find when it arrived that it wasn't a Big atlas and wasn't the same scale. I have just checked back to the page and sure enough, there it is, a whole page of AA Big Atlas, just as I put in the search, but this one at the top, isn't. Annoying.
I will order the correct map as we have used them for years and the old one is shreds. Even though it is 14 not 10 pounds.
on 13 February 2014
This is the best map for finding your way around France. I have used it for years and have just updated to the 2014 version as there's been some new motor ways built on the drive down to the ski resorts
on 3 July 2014
It's a road atlas, it shows the roads in France. The writing may be small but that is only to be expected. I would always recommend that people don't just rely on their sat nav and to refer to a road atlas as well, and this atlas is adequate for this purpose.
on 4 August 2014
Good atlas, roads are clearly marked, wish I had purchased this version of maps instead of opting for Michelin version of Spain.
on 30 March 2014
Clear and consise. Just what i wanted for my travels through France. I have a sat nav but prefer to check my route before setting off as you cannot always trust them, especially with a caravan!!
on 19 January 2014
What can I say. It's a road atlas. Product was as described. Seemed a fair price too. Looks like a good level of detail. Will be used as a backup to tomtom!
on 8 January 2015
It is OK but not up to the standard of UK road atlas. Biggest problem is the lack of overlap. So often the place you want is in the fold in the middle of the page or on the edge of the overlap and not shown properly on either page. There's money to be made for the publisher who can come up with a really good French atlas.
on 9 May 2014
As soon as we started using this item pages began to fall out - not very good quality I believe
on 16 May 2014
a little different from my last one ..all roads covered but in a slightly larger scale than I had antisipated ....would have liked a larger scale but still a good item to have..................