Format: HardcoverChange

on 8 November 2013
Outstanding publication.
Print quality is brilliant and does justice to the world class images.
Not sure I concur with the judges though. For me P 114-115 "Winter Walk" Stunning image, so simple, no clutter & Every thing just where it should be for the perfect shot!
WOW!!!
on 28 March 2014
I went to the exhibition being a keen photographer. I had to buy the book and it was significantly cheaper on amazon that it is at the exhibition itself. This is really helping me develop my skills of photography. Strongly recommend it for anyone who loves photographing!!
on 16 July 2014
Bought as a gift which has been well received. The person I gave this to is an amateur photographer who enjoys anything to do with photography. Really enjoyed looking at the photos, especially as some of them were of places he had been.
on 7 January 2014
I visited the exhibition at National Theatre and determined to buy the book after doing so. In my opinion the photographs in the book are very good, and are very good reminders of the much larger images displayed at the Exhibition.
on 29 December 2013
we bought this for my father for Christmas he paints landscape pictures this book was brilliant as he likes to look at different landscapes and get ideas on colours and the layout.fantastic
on 7 January 2014
Having purchased this tome since the 1st issue and being pleased with the books, I was very surprised to find that the photos on pages 74 and 75 have printed badly with marks across them.
on 27 November 2013
The book itself respects the format and excellent quality of the previous editions. Some editorial choices however are questionable and many pictures look like "more of the same old places". A couple of pictures were taken at the same place, aiming at the same subject, at the same time but from different angles and even if each one by itself could deserve a place in this book it doesn't make much sense to choose both. After 7 years I still miss some out of the box choices.
on 2 January 2014
I buy this every year for my wife who is a very good photographer. She says it provides her with a lot of ideas and inspiration. I just enjoy looking at it.
on 22 April 2014
I gave this book at a present but I wanted to keep it myself
for any photographer it gives you wonderful ideas and makes you want to see the world
on 20 January 2014
Anyone interested in Landscape photography OR painting really should buy this book if for no other reason than the pages of inspiration that it holds.