5.0 out of 5 stars The right size, the right scale.
I have bought this road atlas for a number of years now. I update every two years.
For me it is at a scale that shows a fair amount of detail and a size that covers a good area on each page.
An ideal atlas for both long and local journeys. Service areas and points of interest are very useful.
Of all the road atlases out there this is the one for me.
Published 10 months ago by Ann Elma

3.0 out of 5 stars AA Big road atlas
Published 1 month ago by 43painter

5.0 out of 5 stars AA Big Road Atlas., 13 Oct 2013
A great buy at a good price. It's very clear to use which is a great asset for those of us who don't have brilliant vision.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 July 2014
This review is from: AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases) (Spiral-bound)
Excellent

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 30 Jun 2014
Arrived promptly it is what it is

1.0 out of 5 stars Road Atlas helping me move, 29 Jun 2014
Road atlas will be very handy. Am looking to move to a new area. I can know look at maps to see the areas around possible new home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Replacement for this year, 28 Jun 2014
I always use these Road Atlas, and have bought this one as an update.
Very convenient to use, being on a ring binder. Lovely and clear to see, especially while driving.

3.0 out of 5 stars AA Big road atlas, 28 Jun 2014
I only bought this as the AA Easy Read Britain Atlas that I had ordered for my husband's birthday in May, didn't arrive, and then the delivery got put back once again to the end of June, which was after we had left for our holiday, which was the whole point of ordering it in the first place. So the Big Road Atlas was a fill in 'til the Easy Read came.(and altho' it's big it's not so easy to read)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good/LARGE disply., 16 Jun 2014
Great because I could see 'shortcusts' at a glance. Nice big scale. The only disappointment was the 'ring binder'. I thought it would be a good idea but when you keep turning the pages - the ring binder comes out of the holes. I believe this happens with all ring binders. I would order without ring binder next time.

5.0 out of 5 stars AA Big Road Atlas, 6 Jun 2014
Sue Thomson "Sue.t" (Truro. UK) - See all my reviews
This came so fast and is so useful I've been using it continually since it arrived. Not for driving but for crosswords! Wish I'd sent for it earlier

5.0 out of 5 stars Repalcement, 23 May 2014
A new edition as replacement. Until you've had a 3 mile to inch you won't know what you are missing. The spiral back better than ordinary. I do have sat nav but you always need a map also.

4.0 out of 5 stars MY FINDINGS, 17 May 2014
AGAIN NOT AS GOOD AS THE PREVIOUS EDITIONS. I WILL CONSIDER A DIFFERENT MAP NEXT TIME. AS IT IS TOO. CROWDED TO READ QUICKLY

AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases)
AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases) by AA Publishing (Spiral-bound - 1 July 2013)
Used & New from: 10.99