5.0 out of 5 stars The right size, the right scale.
I have bought this road atlas for a number of years now. I update every two years.
For me it is at a scale that shows a fair amount of detail and a size that covers a good area on each page.
An ideal atlas for both long and local journeys. Service areas and points of interest are very useful.
Of all the road atlases out there this is the one for me.
Published 9 months ago by Ann Elma

3.0 out of 5 stars AA Big road atlas
I only bought this as the AA Easy Read Britain Atlas that I had ordered for my husband's birthday in May, didn't arrive, and then the delivery got put back once again to the end of June, which was after we had left for our holiday, which was the whole point of ordering it in the first place. So the Big Road Atlas was a fill in 'til the Easy Read came.(and altho' it's big...
Published 26 days ago by 43painter

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars The right size, the right scale., 24 Oct 2013
Ann Elma (HIGHLANDS SCOTLAND) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases) (Spiral-bound)
Of all the road atlases out there this is the one for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Still the Best ...., 1 Sep 2013
I buy a new edition of this road atlas every few years. I keep looking at other publishers but for me this seems by far the clearest.

It lets me do something that a satnav can't .... plan a 'scenic' route from A to B ... not the shortest or quickest.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for planning journeys on the road, 15 Oct 2013
I bought this as I liked the previous book. It is quite large to keep inside the car but I like it as its easier than a full map. I can navigate easily with it on my lap as my husband drives. GPS isn't always the best way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Map, 22 Mar 2014
Seems to have all of the places and roads required that I am going to need for my trip.Good price and good clear defined maps.Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Atlas., 14 Mar 2014
The person who purchased this through me was highly delighted with it. No sooner ordered it, and it was here. Well packed in a box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab new atlas, 9 July 2013
My old one was (AA) 2009 and fell to bits! Bought a new bound one as a treat - has all the features of the old one, plus a few new extra items. Used it within a few days after a jam on the M5 and found it to be very accurate.

I still prefer maps to a sat nav and this does the job!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well received gift, 9 Jan 2014
Bought this for a relative as her previous atlas was falling apart. Very useful for someone who regularly travels around the country to dog shows. Has all the up to date info needed. Recommended

5.0 out of 5 stars AA Big Road Atlas., 13 Oct 2013
A great buy at a good price. It's very clear to use which is a great asset for those of us who don't have brilliant vision.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than sat nav, 3 Oct 2013
this old fashioned way is sometimes better than sat nav got it for the wife, thank you very very very much

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent layout, 22 Sep 2013
A good size atlas, east to read and very up to date. I wouldn't drive without this even with a sat nav.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases)
AA Big Road Atlas Bitain 2014 (International Road Atlases) by AA Publishing (Spiral-bound - 1 July 2013)
Used & New from: 10.99