4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover!
This road atlas lives up to the claim on its cover. It is large scale and is very clearly laid out, facilitating straightforward journey planning. A pleasure to use. It would have attracted 5 stars from me but the quality of the paper is not quite so good as the contents.
Published 14 months ago by Mr. R. J. Garlant

3.0 out of 5 stars A4 version may be easier to use when in the car.
This is the A3 version, hence called the BIG easy read atlas The A4 version is simply "easy read atlas'. Both are otherwise similar scale, colouring , layout. After buying the A3 version, I think that the A4 is easier to handle, especially while in the car.
Avoid the spiral boundversion as the pages will soon tear out or come loose.
Published 16 months ago by Munchkin

3.0 out of 5 stars A4 version may be easier to use when in the car., 9 Aug 2013
Munchkin (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Avoid the spiral boundversion as the pages will soon tear out or come loose.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the cover!, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: AA Big Easy Read Britain 2014 (Road Atlas) (AA Big Easy Read Britain (A3) (Spiral)) (Spiral-bound)

4.0 out of 5 stars Replacement, 9 Aug 2013
Even though I have a satnav built into the car you cannot beat a decent map. This was to replace my 2001 version of the same map which has been the best map I have owned so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pros and cons, 8 Dec 2013
This was purchased as a replacement for an outdated edition. The page size is however much larger than our earlier version and consequently much more difficult to handle in the car. The overlap between maps from page to page is however much improved.

2.0 out of 5 stars Bit disappointed..., 2 Dec 2013
Kingsbridge (Maidenhead, Berks, UK) - See all my reviews
The pages don't open easily enough, and it doesn't open flat; wish I had bought the ringed-spine one now for the little bit extra it cost.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great map, 1 Dec 2013
G. Hands (UK) - See all my reviews
Can buy this map at a much cheaper price elsewhere - IF it is spiral-bound, but much prefer it not to be. Has been difficult to find a non-spiral bound map and this is at a very good price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great roadmaps, 24 Sep 2013
J. D. Ingham - See all my reviews
I bought this to replace my previous copy ,worn out by frequent use. The large scale makes it very user-friendly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good back up to SatNav, 12 Nov 2013
T. Davies (Norfolk) - See all my reviews
Many of us use our SatNavs to find our way to unfamiliar locations these days, but what happens when that clever little box fails for whatever reason? Always carry a map book in the car/bike for such times. Its good to use to get an overall idea of the location, nearbye towns etc. We've just been househunting in an unkown (to us) area and though the SatNav took us straight to the house we were viewing, looking at the map before setting out, showed us what was round about. This book replaced the 2009 version we had - probably not much has changed where we were but an updated map every 5 years or so is a good idea. The AA Big Easy Read Britain 2014 does exactly what it says, offering 2.5 miles to one inch, big enough even my less than perfect eyesight. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Map Book, 18 Sep 2013
As we get older we need larger print & this does the job! The maps are clear & up-to-date!. This replaces our older version & we're very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy map, 26 July 2013
Fantastic item for the car and reasearch my route a must have. Never use anything else to rely on bar a good old map

Used & New from: £14.39