Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 October 2014
The walks we tried were all accurate and the walking was very good. For me the only improvement for the next edition would be the inclusion of postcodes for the car parks and grid references for the waypoints.
on 3 October 2013
Really useful for our short stay in the Peak District. We went on 3 very lovely 5 - 8 mile walks. Instructions were clear and easy to follow
on 30 April 2013
After receiving this book and thumbing through the walks available with their instructions, I am pleased to say it didn't disappoint. I have had some of the AA 50 walks books before and find them full of interesting facts and information. Me and my husband are now debating which walk to start with first which will be a task on it's own. After exhausting these walks we will then look forward to buying another book in the series in another area we wish to explore. They are brilliant books in a handy size which fits easily into your backpack.
on 25 June 2015
Great book if you have a dog or like gentle strolls in the countryside
on 27 April 2015
We found the detail far too sparse and although not an overly experienced walker I do not consider myself a total novice and yet we only found our way back through luck and many miss turns. I will not be using this guide again I'm afraid. I cannot comment on all the walks and maybe the one we chose was a poor one compared to the other walks .
on 7 July 2015
not a map so not detailed, but done the job
on 5 November 2014
Was very useful for our week's walking!
on 12 March 2015
Clear instructions well presented
on 12 November 2013
I purchased this book before going to stay In Buxton, Derbyshire. Not too many walks close to Buxton. I found that the shops in Buxton were selling the book for £6 which was cheaper than what I paid.
on 4 February 2016