on 2 January 2013
We bought this to guide us round Australia on a self drive holiday. The town maps came in useful but the scale of the rest of the map make it virtually useless. We stopped at local tourist info offices and the maps they gave us for each area were great.
on 12 September 2013
Good, clear mapping, obviously the scale varies - there is not a lot to show in northern WA and NT, but a clearer page by page indication of the scale would be useful. Don't rely on it in the bush and some parts not completely up to date. We had a couple of battles between the atlas and the satnav, though not bad enough to be a real problem, just beware of new roads!
on 25 October 2012
Delivery and packaging fine. Good price.

City and Town maps were good however other maps were difficult to read, text and detail seemed too small, would not recommend, I would recommend buying your maps just for the area you are driving in or just use sat nav.
on 17 November 2012
A comprhensive and well presented road AA Atlas of Australia but a bit thin on detail in cities. Ideal for inter-state and inter-city travel but does not have fine detail on Melbourne which was my reason for purchase. This also applies to Sydney et al.
on 16 September 2012
This atlas gives a clear overview and is easy to read. It gives pleanty of facts and information and is of a better standard than your usual UK atlas.
on 10 October 2013
I will know better when I have used it. Not as much detail as a european map , but then Australia is a massive country so my initial dissapointment at the lack of information was changed when I realise the vast area it covers.
on 21 May 2012
It appears to cover all I need to know but I have bought prior to pending visit to Australia so have not yet put it to proper use So far have only identified places we intend to visit and checked distances which are much more than UK.
on 12 May 2013
Going to Use this next year when I am going to travel all over Australia on my b.m.w. motor cycle
on 26 March 2012
The Book was just what we required to see the areas in Australia that we are about to visit, i will take it along with me for security.
on 20 December 2015