Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Listen in Prime Learn more

on 9 June 2013
Lightweight and easy to slip into a bag. Being on one large sheet enable easy route planning. Was perfect for a few days away in Ireland
on 8 February 2013
Just what we need for our driving holiday in Ireland in June this year. It is much easier to plan outings when you can see a whole area.
on 9 November 2013
I planned a week-long motorcycling trip around the southern half of Ireland using this map. We found some great back roads and a ferry crossing the guidebooks didn't mention using this map. Some days I plotted a route on the map which locals later confirmed was the best/most interesting/quietest route. Despite using a satnav to provide the prompts when on the move, the routes were planned entirely on this map - it was somewhat tatty by then end of the trip, but I'll keep it as a souvenir and reminder of a great trip. I also bought the Official IOS Road Atlas but this was the one I always turned to.
on 26 May 2013
Good touring road map of entire Ireland. Exactly what I was looking for my trip this summer with my motor home. Scale 4.7 miles : 1 inch
on 7 September 2013
So glad I bought this map for my recent drive around the west of Ireland. I had toured the SE of the country a couple of months earlier, using a 2010 map and was amazed to find so many new roads and motorways built since that map was published. Do not even contemplate driving around Ireland with an out of date map. This one was excellent as it is huge. Ireland is spread over both sides of it in great detail. The combination of having hired a rather small car and being in parts of Ireland which went 'over the page', meant I had some difficulty in trying to open out and refold the map in the confines of the tiny vehicle, which caused us much amusement, as the map was much bigger than the car's interior. i would not have chosen a smaller map however, for the detail this one gives. I would not hesitate to recommend this map.
on 10 July 2015
This map got us all around Ireland without the use of a Sat Nav (because ours was broken). Only downfall is that it does not number all roads but if you are vigilant you can tell where you are! This map is double sided and the northern area was on the "back of the map" so as we started in the north it had to be turned over which unfortunately resulted in tears in some of the folds and the board cover was quite difficult to put a fold in to. After a sticky tape mend we were able to turn the map back to its original south side to continue our journey without any mishaps due to the sticky tape. I would definitely recommend this map to anybody wanting to drive around the whole of Ireland.
on 15 March 2015
I didn't realise that Ireland was so big! The map went right across my dining table and dragged onto the floor! And the top half of the country was on the other side of the paper!
Seriously though, this is a very detailed map but goodness only knows how you are supposed to read it in the car, it would take up you, the passenger, all the dashboard and windscreen!
I bought it as I wanted an overview of the country and to see where places are in relation to each other. Having the top half on the back of the map spoils that idea and it is so big it is difficult to spread it out far enough to see everything.
Did I mention that the map was big?
on 9 August 2013
I have been very happy with this map. It is very detailed and I found where I was going with no problem at all. It is good quality and I would recommend it.
on 21 May 2015
This is a well-presented map with lots of detail and places names shown. Roads and motorways are marked clearly and I bought it as I wanted to replace a map from the pre-motorway era. However I tested the map out on 10 place names in County Armagh and found only 7 out of 10 places names (I had to use the Google Maps to find the other 3 places). Another difficulty I see in using the map is that it is printed on both sides of the paper which can be awkward to handle where you don't have a lot of room eg. in a car.
on 17 March 2013
This is a very clear map, and will certainly prove invaluable for my intended trip to Ireland. Liked the little relief map, which will be useful.