on 6 February 2013
I found this book very useful and helpful. I will recomment the book to every learner. I have no regret.
on 25 November 2015
An excellent reference for new drivers and accompanying drivers alike. We use it with the majority of our learner driver customers. www.go-accelerate.com
on 13 December 2008
Driving Skills Manual (AA Driving Test Series) (AA Driving Test Series)This book does cover all of the required skills for learning to drive from the cockpit drill right up to the test. There are a couple of mistakes in the book like the indicator tip upright and letdown? and cross over of old and new techniques for steering, like pull push then changes to push pull technique? If you are taking an intensive driving course you will find this book very useful, overall the book is good in content and does cover all of the required subjects in a clear and concise manner. People who are doing a crash driving course will find this book aides their progress. The book also covers automatic driving lessons, which is a subject some times over looked in certain books. Worth the money buy it, have a great driving week.
on 1 April 2016
I plan on learning to drive so I wanted to get something to help me before I begin. Just to increase my knowledge for when I actually take the plunge and learn. The information is well-written and I feel like it's a good and easy introduction for me. I purchased it alongside the paperback version of 'Driving Test Practical (AA Driving Test)'
on 28 April 2016
I bought this book and the BSM one together. This book is really good for the learner driver, well laid out, easy to read. The BSM one is better for any parent or co-driver. It did take a long time to be delivered, but that was a problem with the post rather than the sender.
on 2 June 2013
I bought this book before my first driving lesson and it was a huge help! It helped me be confident in my technique when driving because I could understand it much better due to the "straight to the point" style of writing.
on 24 December 2015
Arrived on time. Absolutely love this book. Part of present for my daughters Birthday. She is learning to drive. She reads it before her lessons and says it helps her understand the lessons better and can apply what she has read to her driving.
on 5 August 2013
very useful and helped me a lot to understand some very sensitive details.
I will recommend it, you won't waste your money :)
on 18 February 2011
If you are training to become a driving instructor or planning to become one then this book is definitely a must have.
on 29 December 2014
I still use this book .
And it helped me in passing my test .
Good delivery service as well thanks .