5.0 out of 5 stars Map review
I can't praise these books enough. I was first given one for Barcelona and don't know how we would have managed without the A-Z street map at the back.The content actually made more sense once we were actually in the City and we found it invaluable. I will always order one for any City I plan to visit in future, hence the recent Rome purchase.A great buy.
Published on 23 Dec. 2010 by Frisby

3.0 out of 5 stars Spiral Guide Rome
Not bad as a guide book but the maps are not detailed enough also would have been better if there was one pull out map showing the city rather than hunting over several pages.
Published on 20 Sept. 2011 by Holly

5.0 out of 5 stars Map review, 23 Dec. 2010
This review is from: Spiral Guide Rome (AA Spiral Guides) (Spiral-bound)

5.0 out of 5 stars Everything you need to know for a short break!, 20 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Spiral Guide Rome (AA Spiral Guides) (Spiral-bound)
I've bought several of these AA Spiral Guides in the past so had to get the Rome version for a visit this summer. Very informative and compact so no problem carrying it around. Lively style compared to some others that I considered. Would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiral Guide Rome (AA Guide), 11 May 2014
This review is from: Spiral Guide Rome (AA Spiral Guides) (Spiral-bound)
This is by far the most practical on the move guide I've seen for Rome or any other city for that fact, the maps are very clear and easy to navigate as my son and I walked all over Rome using it to find our way, the information is also very good, informative enough but not too heavy you feel like your swatting for an exam.
It fits in a deep pocket nicely and because it's spiral you don't end up permanently bending the book backwards to try and get it to stay on the page your looking at which means it'll also last a lot longer in use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Spiral Guide Rome, 20 Sept. 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guide book, 8 July 2013
This review is from: Spiral Guide Rome (AA Spiral Guides) (Spiral-bound)
Good size, like the spiral bound - used alongside the Cadogan Guide to Rome - all we needed for our Rome and Lazio trip

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Spiral Guide Rome (AA Spiral Guides) (Spiral-bound)
This guide is very well set out as with all the AA books. Great walks to do in and around rome. Found it very useful.

3.0 out of 5 stars mistake, 9 May 2015
Please cancel this order made mistake thanks

Spiral Guide Rome (AA Spiral Guides)
Spiral Guide Rome (AA Spiral Guides) by AA Publishing (Spiral-bound - 31 May 2010)
In stock on June 2, 2015