Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Summer Savings Up to 25% Off Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop Fire Shop now Shop Kindle Oasis Learn more Learn more

on 5 September 2010
A great and well priced alternative to the government version, essentially the same book, though purists liking to quote rules referenced to pages will find the rules a page or two out from the original.

I keep a copy of this one in my briefcase (driving instructor.

If purchasing be sure you order the correct edition for where you live, Northern Ireland book and GB books look same but contain slight rule differences.
on 21 May 2012
The book is excellent I would reccomend it to anyone, it shows everything about the highway code in the most clearest way and breaks it down and after reading it and learning the whole book you could be prepared for your theory test!
on 29 October 2012
a necessary reference book when learning to drive.
I almost bought the wrong one though, but spotted this one which is needed for Northern Ireland
It is what it says on the cover
on 25 February 2014
highway code is very updated since I did my driving test in 1972. there are many changes and things added. So this is the book all drivers should have and read