5.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful Map
Published on 17 May 2010 by Janice The Shopper

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be Better
As mentioned by other reviewers, it is a good clear street map. However, the one I received had all of the major sites included (Castle, Museums etc.) but their names were all in Hungarian!!! It would have difficult had I also not had a guide book with me.
Published on 4 Sep 2012 by Steve D

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Useful Map, 17 May 2010
This review is from: Budapest (AA City Maps) (Map)
This is a really great map to use if you want to walk around Budapest. I walked all over the City and really explored. It is not a tourist guide - if you want that you will need a book for explanations and descriptions. If you want a map that is waterproof, easy to handle, small enough to fit a pocket or bag but big enough to read the names easily - this I cannot recommend this one highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 21 Aug 2013
This review is from: Budapest (AA City Maps) (Map)
Clear and easy to read map showing all that we wanted to be able to find.

Would recommend it to you if not the city its self

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent map., 21 Feb 2013
This review is from: Budapest (AA City Maps) (Map)
It is a very good map and unfortunaely I am not visiting there this time - only Debecen but for anyone visiting Budapest this is a really good map and very strong.

2.0 out of 5 stars Could be Better, 4 Sep 2012
This review is from: Budapest (AA City Maps) (Map)
While not quite as robust, the map I got from my hotel for free was just as good, and all of the "sites" were given in English, so much easier to identify.

4.0 out of 5 stars Budapest (AA City Maps), 16 Jun 2012
J. H. Walker - See all my reviews
This review is from: Budapest (AA City Maps) (Map)
It folded nicely and was waterproof. It would have been nicer if it had had more detail of the city centre.

4.0 out of 5 stars A clear detailed and good-sized map, 21 Nov 2010
This review is from: Budapest (AA City Maps) (Map)
This is a handy sized detailed map, which is pretty hardy and easy to fit in a pocket or handbook. The street index is good, and we rarely came across a street that wasn't on it. The tourist info on the reverse of the map is limited so don't rely on this as your main guide book. I will definitely buy an AA city map again!

Budapest (AA City Maps)
Budapest (AA City Maps) by AA Publishing (Map - 1 Feb 2009)
Used & New from: £22.11