5.0 out of 5 stars The One
Published on 13 July 2008 by R. McMillan

2.0 out of 5 stars child like
I read lots of reviews about this journal before I brought it for my father-in-law to make sure it was the right buy , I was miss lead .It wasn't ! Very child like with pages in it like 'people I will miss while on holiday '! It is a nice book for someone under the age of 14 !
Published on 19 Jan 2012 by present buyer

5.0 out of 5 stars The One, 13 July 2008
R. McMillan (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
This has everything that i was looking for sections for writing what i did during each day (around 30 pages were i can write the day number at the top), other areas for amazing views, buildings, restaurants, journeys, drinks, activities and so on. There was also a place at the back for pictures as well as areas throughout the various pages. I can also stick in entry tickets as well as those from plane and so on. Also at the back is a pull out to put postcards and tickets and so on in. There is so much here that you will remember every aspect of your holiday. The front cover is wipeable and it is spiral bound so the pages do not come out easily. The back also has 2008, 2009 and 2010 calenders, international public holidays, religious festivals and anniversaries, measurements and conversions and country information for many countries thorughout the world including capital city, population, banking hours, international airports, gmt +/-, dialling codes adn currency. It also has a few pages for names and addresses of those that you meet along the way. The pages are card and have a weathered look to them with pictures at the top along with quotes about travel and travelling.

2.0 out of 5 stars child like, 19 Jan 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Journal, 16 May 2011
Tracy (Tamworth, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
I bought this journal as a gift after choosing from many others this definitely was the best choice. This book was greatly appreciated by the recipient.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 19 July 2008
J. Layne "Socadiva36" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
I bought this item for a work colleague who was travelling on her dream holiday to Mexico.

I looked through this and thought wow, what a really good journal! They're sections for photos, tickets, souvenirs etc and note pages for remembering those forgotten items or special moments.

My friend loved the book...I'm just waiting for her to return to share her experience with me. Good value for what you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 8 Nov 2009
A. Mirfield (Midlands, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
I bought this Journal for a 3 months trip to Canada that i'm taking and i didn't expect it would be much more than a blank journal. but when it arrived i was so happy with what it included and what it looked like. it has loads of space for photos and has quotes on nearly every page. I can't wait to start writing in it and i would strongly recommend you buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 5 Sep 2011
F. Robertson "herbie" (scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
Bought 2 of these . One for a wedding present for friends to remember their honeymoon and the other for an older couple for their trip to the states. Both couples loved the journal. My husband and I have a motorhome and use our travel journal for every Campsite we go to and it is great to look back and see photos notes ect of our fun time. Highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Log, 19 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
This is absolutely the BEST travel journal on the market! We gave it to friends for their 25th anniversary before they left on a road trip in USA - they have faithfully filled it in and have returned with the most fantastic memory trail - complete with photographs, ticket stubs, receipts etc. Fabulous. Its so well designed - small enough, strong & easy to secure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was after, 12 Feb 2010
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
This Travel journal is brilliant. I bought it for a forty-something female friend who is going off travelling. It includes spaces to write notes and stick photos in, with prompts such as "favourite places" and "this bar is the biz because.....". It gives the traveller oppourtunities to write small memories as well as a day by day account of their travels.
It's really good value for money and I think one of the best features are the inspirational travel quotes which are written throughout.
I will definately buy another one for myself, if only to record family holidays.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Travel Journal, 26 April 2013
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
Bought for a present. Its a great travel journal, the recipient thought it was a lovely present, lots of different pages to write in and fun I would imagine to complete and keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel journal, 12 Dec 2010
This review is from: The Travel Journal (Spiral-bound)
I received this travel journal from my friend before I left to go traveling for a year to Australia and it has to be one of the best presents I recieved.

I was so impressed - it inspires you to write in it. From the first page - where it has a section on how you are feeling before you start your trip, where you are going and who you are going to miss when you are away to pages where you can write where your favorite watering holes/landmarks etc and a page where you can place tickets from the trip - you have plenty of pages to write your day to day activities and room to stick your favorite pics. Awesome book!

The Travel Journal
The Travel Journal by AA Publishing (Spiral-bound - 1 May 2008)
6.99