Format: Paperback|Change

on 2 January 2016
Excellent book and I have been recommending this to all my undergraduate students and to my Non Accounting Postgraduate students as background reading too. I have developed extensive additional materials to go with this publication. So if there is a publisher who wishes to publish those additional materials? Please let Amazon know, and we can publish it.
This book is well written and has several great simplifying ideas. E.g. Allowing students to understand Credit and Debit in a visual way.
However, like all well written simplifying books. Students do need additional resources when they reach the next level of conceptualisation with regards for example the Weighted Average Cost of Capital. Which in reality, is a lot more complicated than this book would initially, lead your students to believe. That said, it is a brilliant introduction to accounting and has been at the top of my recommended reading list for the last 3 years.
on 18 March 2014
Very nice and easy to read and understand. Very well explained. Make the accounting very easy to understand well done.
on 5 March 2014
Is it to read, very nice. Easy explanation straightforward. Everyone like this book. I cac read on the bus or tran.
on 13 June 2015
Good textbook for people with no financial accounting background