5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful book, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ultimate CV: Over 100 Winning CVs to Help You Get the Interview and the Job (Ultimate Series) (Paperback)
This book is very good, simple and easy. What I liked the most was the example CV's and he gives very good advice, such as using the same font and layout for your CV, cover letter and email so there is a continuity in all three aspects. The example CVs really worked well for me as I am more of a picture learner, and I felt inspired after seeing all the lovely examples and different ideas for layout etc. It opened my eyes, and made me see where I was going wrong. I have applied for a very well paid job, and am still waiting to see if I get an interview...fingers crossed! I actually bought three books, this one and Ultimate Cover Letters and Answers to Tough Interview Questions, and I think they were all work every penny!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unknown - Remains unread, 6 Jun 2013
Mr. Mark A. Laborda "labor475" (Andover, Hampshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I confess, I managed to get a job without needing to read this book. I did lend it to my youngest daughter who I think found it of use.

10.49