5.0 out of 5 stars The best - an absolute classic, 13 Feb 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Selling to Win (Paperback)
Having read scores of books on sales, from trendy to pompous, this is the only book I would ever recommend. It delivers the basic principles of professional selling in a form, both concise and easy to understand. These priciples are applicable to any form of professional selling. Despite the author being refreshingly honest, never once showing how to dupe or mislead clients into buying products or services they neither need or can afford, this book really does teach you to sell. The whole essence is about building long term client relationships through professional selling. I insist on every new sales person in my organisation reading a copy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply the best, 26 April 2013
This review is from: Selling to Win (Paperback)
I started a business from scratch using this book. My journey from sole trader to limited company with a team of field advisors (and the VAT bill!) was less than two years thanks to consistent application of the principles in this wise little work. It was the first and best investment I ever made and has paid for itself thousands of times over.

Regardless of your field of work, industry, trade or discipline, this book provides the organising framework for consistent success in sales. The principles are timeless and wise. Use them consistently and you WILL win.

David Turner
Managing Director
School Improvement Associates

5.0 out of 5 stars One of The Best Books you will ever read on Selling......Buy It, before your competition does!, 1 Jan 2010
This review is from: Selling to Win (Paperback)
This was the very first book from the Richard Denny collection that I bought and it's the one I come back to time and time again. Regardless if you are completely new to sales or if you like me are experienced this is a must read. Best thing to do is read from cover to cover 1st then read it again this time taking a pencil and highlighting the bits that you think that can help you along with any parts you don't understand.
I have been in sales for almost 20 years and there very few books out there that can help you as this one does.

As I said in my title BUY THIS BOOK NOW..........BEFORE YOUR COMPETITION DOES

5.0 out of 5 stars You should buy this book, 3 Dec 2004
This review is from: Selling to Win (Paperback)
This is one of the few books on sales techniques that I have been motivated to re-read regularly and would whole heartedly recommend. It's well written with just the right mix of motivational quotations and down to earth, practical, 'real world' advice. Well worth the investment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Sales Book out there by a mile, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Selling to Win (Paperback)
I must have read 10-15 sales books in a short space of time having finished uni and landed myself in an Account Management role for an IT company.

I had enough to learn without fussing around so many books, so I asked around the team and spoke to a few small business owners and was recommended this.

Well worth reading, in fact I only keep a few physical books beyond my kindle and this is one of them. With the amount I read that makes it a huge recommendation on my part!

If anyone knows of anything that trumps this I would like to see it for myself, I had a very successful first year of 105% of full target (blew the runway target out of the water).

5.0 out of 5 stars Selling to Win, 22 April 2011
This review is from: Selling to Win (Paperback)
Superb, I Recommend this book for the new Entrepreneur this is the third copy that i bought.

Selling to Win
Selling to Win by Richard Denny (Paperback - 1 Dec 2001)
Used & New from: 0.01