5.0 out of 5 stars A little known piece of wonder for a dwarfer, 8 Feb 2009
This review is from: "Red Dwarf" Survival Manual (Hardcover)
I wasn't born during the red dwarf launch of the late 80's so am only just discovering the wonders of the show. I stumbled upon this buy after a fellow dwarfer brought it in to school. This book is a masterpiece of clever, deeply satirical and silly features that echo the success of Red Dwarf. Filled with little notes from the red dwarf crew, as well as little sketches, this book feels as if it has been hand written by the red dwarf crew.

I would definitely recommend this to any Red Dwarf fan, both old and new. With the up coming reincarnation of Red Dwarf, I would also expect books and goods related to the original series' to increase in value. So get 'em while they're cheap!!

4.0 out of 5 stars As a Dwarfer, I found this book to be very hysterical!, 2 Mar 1999
By A Customer
This review is from: "Red Dwarf" Survival Manual (Hardcover)
Being a American an not privy to some Red Dwarf merchandise on shops, this book was a great find, wonderfully hysterical, very silly, and exactly what I would expect from the cast and crew of Red Dwarf. I recommend this book to all fans. It's not often that a Sci/Fi show pokes this much fun at itself.
Ken

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice book, 5 May 2014
This review is from: "Red Dwarf" Survival Manual (Hardcover)
This is a Nice book, very funny lots of illustrations I really enjoyed reading it it was in very good condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars I will survive, 3 Dec 2009
L. Ferguson - See all my reviews
This review is from: "Red Dwarf" Survival Manual (Hardcover)
I think I am now fully capable of survivng in space. This book is funny and a great read. Receiving it made my day =)

"Red Dwarf" Survival Manual
"Red Dwarf" Survival Manual by Paul Alexander (Hardcover - 11 Nov 1996)
Used & New from: 0.01