Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 April 2013
If you like ponys and cartoons then this is the book to get as it is very funny, as are all of Norman Thelwell cartoon books. And it was a great price to paid for a hard back copy. So I check out once every week Amazon for other Thelwell books for my collection.
on 29 September 2014
Funny cartoon and sketches, which has pointers in how the properly look after a horse or pony.
on 26 August 2014
Had these books as a child and delighted to have a copy as an adult...a delight
on 14 June 2012
I have always enjoyed the best of Thelwell's offerings - but of course you normally encounter them one at a time, or at least a little at a time. Taken en masse they become less engaging: the wit becomes rather slight and repetitive with a distinct feeling of ... understandably enough ... a 'pot boiling' process. The drawing is still to be admired, though the style pales on you; I actually bought this book to give to my grand edaughter (who has her own horse) but in the end decided not to bother to give it to pass it on.