on 24 December 2011
Excellent little book. Full of contructive ideas, hints and tips. Definitely very useful as I haven't done formal studying for many years.
on 8 July 2013
If you are not very good at taking notes or you take to many notes - that you might as well of wrote the whole paragraph down - this is the book for you. The book gives you good advice on now to improve your note taking skills.
Fabulous for someone like me who is new to University study, having just started a degree course. Just what I was looking for. Very pleased.
on 27 September 2014
Okay but a bit brieftiit is only a pamphlet designed to help those on the Ou and does contain some useful tips but I would have liked a bit more on note taking.
on 27 November 2015
This info is available to OU students for free as a PDF within the OU library. The book itself contains info which deep down most of us already know, but it's good to have a refresher. The only advantage of buying this book over the free version was to save me the hassle of printing it out myself, and the fact that I prefer dedicated books over lots of scraps of paper or digital files.
on 4 May 2014
Excellent booklet with great ideas to improve note taking. Only time will tell if these good habits will stick with me and produce informative notes that I can make sense of at a later date. I still can't write in books though.
on 8 October 2015
daughter find very useful with her studies
on 16 February 2015