5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly completely brilliant and wonderful
Published on 10 Oct 2008 by Bruno Vincent

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright.
It's an alright book, for what it is, but I was expecting a little more. It is just literally photos of the envelopes - no description, no anecdotes, nothing. A little sparse and doesn't really hold up to repeat readings, but if you like this sort of thing it's worth a punt.
Published on 3 Feb 2009 by Suzanne

5.0 out of 5 stars Utterly completely brilliant and wonderful, 10 Oct 2008
This review is from: Envelopes. A Puzzling Journey Through the Royal Mail (Hardcover)
This is the most beautiful and lovely and clever and bewitching book I've seen for years and years. A really rare example of a simple and brilliant idea which won't be exhausted by a mere ten minutes' perusal - you want to spend time with this book and appreciate the effort, wit and considerable invention that went into it. I'm going to buy about five copies to give away. I think it'll be the one that everyone's talking about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fascenating!, 19 Oct 2010
Really captivating book.
Harriet Russel has such a great imagination.
I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars post cards, 27 Feb 2010
Ms. D. Bodewes "DaisyMay" (England) - See all my reviews
I'm doing a postcard project of myown, and this was a fun added artist to look at.great imegery, no long written pieces and some fab ideas!
but i do think the best were shown int the advert :s

5.0 out of 5 stars Confusing the posties, 14 Dec 2012
I have done this and sent postcards to a friend. Im now on 1st name terms with her postman. I think my last one has got lost in the post unfortunitly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely little book.., 5 Dec 2011
E. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this book as a present for a friend - when it arrived (promtly as ever, thank you Amazon) i sat and became fascinated, turning each page until before i knew it i had finished the book. It's an ideal small gift for the person who has everything. Perfect for those who are creative and it would make a fantastic coffee table book. Made me want to start puzzling my postman!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining, 5 July 2010
was such a good buy, looking at each page is just delightful and entertaining, though as you're just flicking throught it, it takes a total of about 10 minutes to finish. totally wonderful though :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Envelopes, 10 Jan 2010
M. Abery (Essex UK) - See all my reviews
My son requested this book as a gift. After delivery I thumbed through it as I was intrigued to see what it was all about. I was unexpectedly fascinated by it. I have since "borrowed" it from my son to share with my schoolchildren who are equally enthralled by it. It actually helped support a whole weeks literacy lesson. It is well worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great book!, 30 Dec 2009
I saw this book at the shop and I totally loved it so bought it off amazon (where it was 40% off the price at the shop!). It is such a cute and interesting book, great for a coffee table :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tenacity of Postman Pat!, 4 Feb 2009
Juanita Lever "vivlever" (North Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Congratulations to the many postmen and women who perservered to find the addresses of these sometimes excrutiatingly irritating hidden addresses.
Whilst Harriet Russell's creativity is to be admired, the ingenious perseverence of the postal workers deserves big applause.
Plese declare yourselves - it would be great to hear your side of the story.
Everyone l gave a copy to at Christmas has located it in their loo...perfect location for this fabulous little book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic idea and very amusing, 4 Feb 2009
Ms. H. L. Sturla "Han810" (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This book is excellent, i bought one for my sister, then another for a friend and now i want one for myself! Such a lovely book to look through, in fact my sister wants to try out some of the envelopes herself! It really makes the perfect gift. You won't regret buying this!

Envelopes. A Puzzling Journey Through the Royal Mail
Envelopes. A Puzzling Journey Through the Royal Mail by Harriet Russell (Hardcover - 1 Oct 2008)
10.00