VINE VOICEon 9 February 2011
This book is really good quality and well presented, it is the first 3 morganville vampire books in one volume and was great value for money when i got it.
The book is hardback and has red around the book edges, it is fat and full of exciting tales!
I love this series, it follows the life of Claire Danvers when she goes to college in Morganville, runs into trouble from the school bully and finds all is not what it seems in the town, the friends Claire makes are special and the trouble she has in town is both well written and completely gripping.
I think anyone who is a teenager and over, who enjoyed Twilight or House of Night series, or fans of True Blood books, will love this, it is as good in my eyes as True Blood books and i love those!
What a wonderful genre of books this is!
on 12 April 2011
i really like these books and the red lining on the pages looks great :)
Would recommend them to anyone who likes vampire books.
on 4 November 2011
I was reluctant at first with this series. I wan't sure if I was going love it or hate it and having read the first ten I love it. It's not my favourite book series but it is an amazing series! You're missing out, I must warn you though it is rather YA and teen based, at least I feel it is.
on 26 December 2010
This set of books is excellent although it is a big book I carried it everywhere the vamps in this book are really unique and exciting I would recommend this to all vamp fans and cannot wait to start buying the rest of them! 5*
on 3 September 2011
I had already read the 1st book of this series but when I seen how attractive this omnibus set looked I had to have it and it didn't disapoint I love it and look forward to reading the rest of it.
on 22 August 2011
THE MORGANVILLE VAMPIRES IS EASY TO READ AND YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT THE BOOK DOWN, AS YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. EXCELLENT FOR TEENAGARS AND ADULTS ALIKE.
on 27 December 2010
This Edition of The Morganville Vampires includes the first three books; Glass Houses, Dead Girls' Dance and Midnight Alley. This omnibus edition comes with specially designed end-papers, red paper-edging and a place ribbon.

This book is simply beauitful. The Cover its pure perfection to the storys and fits them perfectfly. I really love the blood splatter on the books and the blood at the corner of the girls mouth. Very subtle yet very effective.

The Morganville Vampires Series is one of my favourites. Rachel Caine has managed to create a very unique story with the vampires. It a refreshing read and truely mesmerizing. The story is mainly about four friends who are trying to survive in a town that is run by vampires. The characters in the books are fantastic and there is someone that everyone can related to. The four main characters in these books are Claire, Eve, Shane and Michael. Claire comes to morganville to go to college and gets sucked into the world of vampires and dangers. Eve, Shane and Michael all grew up and Morganville and know how dangerous their town can be. Each character are ver interesting and add something different to the story. They aren't the usual teenagers I have read before in YA novels. There is also many other characters that are in the books and even though there is alot of characters Rachel has managed to interwine all their storys perfectly. My favourite character off all is Crazy Vampire Myrnin. I have a real soft spot for him.

Rachel Caine has managed to deliver a fast paced, action packed, whirlwind rollcoaster of a read. The Morganville Vampires really will suck you from page one and leave you begging for more with every book. They are loved worldwide by young, old, male, female. It doesnt matter who you are. There is really something for everyone in there storys, love, action, danger, adventure. This is one of very few storys that has it all and everything its intergrated just right.

Rachel, Thank you for a fangtastic story that will always stay with me forever.
on 29 July 2011
Move over Twilight!! loved it can't wait to get started on the rest of the books....If you loved Twilight you'll love this..
on 26 September 2011
I RECEIVED THE BOOK IN GOOD TIME, THE PRODUCT WAS OF GOOD QUALITY. I ENJOYED THE STORY AND WILL CONTINUE WITH SERIES
on 15 May 2016