Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 February 2015
Once again another of this authors books that I could not put down, loved it from beginning to end, a real joy to read!!
on 7 July 2013
Again a wonderful novel by Susanna Kearsley. Her caracters and cast of surrounding is great. i love her novels.So, read!
on 21 May 2013
Highly recommend this book. I love this writer she tells a totally different story in each book. I've read most of them
on 18 March 2013
I love all of Sussana Kearsley's books and this is no exception, couldn't put it down. Makes a for a good read
on 3 November 2015
Love Susanna Kearsley's books. Can never put them down once I have started reading. This book again is superb
on 28 June 2013
What a good escape read this is well done. It's well written with lots of twists in the story line.
on 26 August 2010
I have never read a Susanna Kearsley novel before, so after hearing so many great things about Susanna's writing and novels my expectations where very high. Season of Storms is an excellently written novel with outstanding characters, the developing relationship between Celia and Alex was perfect with their innocence of stolen kisses but there was just something about this novel that did not do it for me....

The mystery unravels in a slow-paced discovery of clues that will fall into place like pieces of a puzzle. Rich with evocatively descriptive language. Season of Storms will take you on a journey with twists and turns that are great for ones reading appetite but the plot lacked it for me....it did not spoil it entirely as I'm glad I read it,, Season of Storms has introduced a new author for me as the booked ooozed with potential with tidits that gripped my attention entirely.

Overall Season of Storms is a great read and I think for someone entirely new to her novels it would be a great one to start with.
on 30 May 2015
One of my favourites felt bereft when it ended!
on 20 August 2015
a very good read up to her normal practice.
on 4 September 2015
A sweet book, with interesting plot lines