5.0 out of 5 stars excellent
It's amazingly detailed and explains the majority of all I needed for my exam, I have not read it all but the summary notes as well as the actual text are so detailed that you cannot possibly fail your exam.
Published on 12 Feb 2010 by Gresa Musa

3.0 out of 5 stars For School
Purchased for my son for his AS Level Philosophy and Ethics classes. Book is very helpful. Unfortunately my son is not too keen
on Philosophy and Ethics/
Published 4 months ago by A Coyne

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 Feb 2010
Gresa Musa (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: AQA Religious Studies AS Ethics: Student's Book (Aqa As Level) (Paperback)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I've come to expect from AQA, 12 Jun 2014
I paid nearly 10 for this book. It was kind of lousy. It's a thin "volume" with irrelevant information. The RS courses are not that different, and the book didn't really explain Aquinas' Natural Law Theory very well at all, it left me quite confused and I ended up looking up OCR resources to find out what I needed - not what I have come to expect from AQA endorsed books as they're normally really good.

The most interesting thing about this book is trying to figure out the path through the maze on the front.

3.0 out of 5 stars For School, 24 Feb 2014
on Philosophy and Ethics/

5.0 out of 5 stars A Level books, 12 Sep 2013
These books have proved to be well laid out with plenty of online support to assist your child through th A level process. This book is a must buy!!

1.0 out of 5 stars very bad delivery, 27 Sep 2013
I ordered the 2 text books on 6th September and it was estimated to come on Wednesday, September 11, 2013 but i still haven't got the items. I am very disappointed with amazon and i would like a refund back AQA Religious Studies AS: Ethics: Student's Book (Aqa As Level)AQA Religious Studies AS Philosophy of Religion (Aqa As Level)

3.0 out of 5 stars AQA R.E student book, 24 April 2013
Very good choice, and very helpful in my studies. arrived two or three days after i ordered it, i recommend it to other students who are studying the same subject.

4.0 out of 5 stars thanvi, 4 Dec 2009
Mr. T. Hoque - See all my reviews
very good if you do a.s religous, toke a while to get here but other than that its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars GGGGGGGGGG to amazon customerz, 26 Jan 2012
amazing book, got me an a* haha gg xx
but yeah
if you wanna be a pope, preist, nun, definitely recommend this book! :)X

3.0 out of 5 stars Sentback, 23 Feb 2013
Susie Q "Bob's wife" (Wirral Cheshire) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Sorry I cannot review this as I had to return it as recipient chaged his college course at the last minute.

AQA Religious Studies AS Ethics: Student's Book (Aqa As Level)
AQA Religious Studies AS Ethics: Student's Book (Aqa As Level) by Robert A Bowie (Paperback - 26 Jun 2008)
9.24