Format: Paperback|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 20 September 2012
As an English teacher, I have for many years recommend my students to get hold of these "Made Easy" Shakespeare editions, even though I know of colleagues who would never do such a thing. The fact is, they reduce the fear of Shakespeare and aid learning - and that's what matters. If the student enjoys the text (and I always advise them to sit watching a good, subtitled DVD whilst reading this, pausing and reflecting as they work through the text), then they will develop their own insights and interpretations above and beyond those offered by the author.
on 20 May 2014
This version is perfect for a first time reader or Shakespeare! I bought it for my daughter as Twelfth Night is the play they are studying in grade 9 here. To have all the original English on the facing page of current useable English is Brilliant! I wish I'd had it in school.
on 12 April 2015
An excellent publication, making the book clearer to understand for first time readers of Shakespeare.
on 16 July 2015
Makes understanding Shakespeare a little more easier, especially when studying for your English exam.