Format: Hardcover|Change

on 29 June 2014
This has been one of the best purchased I have ever made. I use this all the time. It is a great and simple way to learn to better combine flavours and make tastier food.
on 25 December 2013
Great concept and wonderfully inventive and informed, but a bit of a silly facetious tone - cheeky chappy. Could have been wittier and written with a little more polish.
on 15 November 2012
After seeing how highly ranked and praised this book was, I had to have it. But after getting it, I'm not very happy. It doesn't offer much insight into how or why these flavor categories work together and how you can discover combinations on your own, instead it's really a lengthy collection of combinations through history that have worked well. Interesting but didn't leave me feeling educated on flavour at all.
on 6 August 2014
Really great book. We work in food events and this is so good for writing pitches and getting inspiration. Would highly recommend to creatives and culinary enthusiasts!
on 31 March 2014
My friend Janice and I ask wjat the other wants for birthday and Christmass. This book is what she wanted so I was glad I ordered from Amazon as it was so much cheaper!
on 15 January 2015
My other hal loved this as bought for xmas. He loves experimenting in the kitchen and this is an ideal reference guide for him. WIll be of use for many years to come.
on 11 October 2015
Interesting combinations and gives you ideas of what works well together so food doesn't have to be so bland. Not really a recipe book but something a bit different.
on 16 February 2013
this book is a must have for the kitchen is such a good guide. great product. only down side got this gift for a guy, the book is pink and purple not very masculine!
on 7 January 2012
I bought it for my husband ,who is the cook in this house , he loves it , and I get to share in all the experimenting with flavours , what more could I wish for??
on 23 May 2013
I got one for myself and another for a birthday gift for a friend who really enjoys cooking. He loved it!
It's not a recipe book, more like a book of ideas.