5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Beautiful, 30 April 2009
Lucy (Leicester, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Book of a Thousand Days (Paperback)
I purchased "The Book of a Thousand Days" as an impulse buy, and I have to say, I've not read anything so beautiful in a long time.
Simply but expertly crafted, this delicious story had me hooked from the very beginning. Dashti's voice is so relatably and so honest, that I was rooting for her from the very beginning.
I read this book in about a day and a half, fitted in around work, and it was a very pleasant escape. The mythology of the world felt very believable, and I would love to visit the world of Dashti, Tegus, Lady Saren and even Mucker the Yak again!
I will now be seeking out other books by Shannon Hale and I hope that they are all this good.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Book for young teens, 27 Jun 2014
D Family (Aberlour, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Well written with interesting descriptions for young teens. A fantasy adventure that isn't as gruesome as many of it's contemporise. - mostly aimed at girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars My review of a book of a thousand days, 10 Feb 2013
I enjoyed the content and story line of this book for it was gripping and exciting.also this book is really enjoyable and is impossible to put down.however whilst reading this book on my kindle some of the pages got a bit jumbled up and made It a bit confusing.of course this didn't occur in the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best teen fantasy I've read in a long while, 10 Dec 2011
Josie "josiecrimp" (Farnham, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Book of a Thousand Days (Paperback)
I absolutely adored this, escapist fantasy at it's best with a complicated heroine I was rooting for throughout. It's the first Sharon Hale book I've read, and I'll definitely be going back for more!

The Book of a Thousand Days
The Book of a Thousand Days by Shannon Hale (Paperback - 2 Mar 2009)
5.24