5.0 out of 5 stars Dreadnought
After reading the previous three H.I.V.E books, I didn't think Mark Walden would be able to come up with any interesting and original ideas, how I was wrong.
Dreadnought offers a new exciting storyline, along with 1 more main character with a familiar ancestor. In this book, the students take a "school Trip" to the artic, but on their way there they need to drop Dr...
Published on 28 Oct 2009 by R. M. Wareing

2.0 out of 5 stars Hive Dreadnought
I loved it man. Yo this book was brilliant. It was so cool man especially at the end when Sebastian Trent was actually the doctor. I would recommend this book to me mate Mathew because like me he is reading them in order. There was nothing wrong with this book if anyone thought there was something wrong you can't read. An amazing book. Can't wait till I read the fifth...
Published 23 months ago by Edward Barnes

5.0 out of 5 stars so good, 2 Feb 2014
I love this book!!!!!! It is so good I have just started reading the series and didn't know why I hadn't started before

5.0 out of 5 stars Fling king Otto, 3 Jan 2014
It was amazing action packed and I see a tangible fling happening between Otto and Laura brilliant book can't wait to start "rouge"

5.0 out of 5 stars Hive 4, 28 Oct 2013
J. Wassell (UK) - See all my reviews
I purchased this book among with others in the series for my grandsons when they come to visit, as the classic 'Disney stories' are now far too young a read for them. I think they appreciated having something more of their own age to read at bedtime, and are the sort of books they read from their school libraries. So yes, I think they were a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these books!, 22 Oct 2013
My son has read others in the series and I purchased 2 more for him which he read very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beast, 20 Aug 2013
I love it so so so good it's best book in series so glad there's more books in the series just amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 16 Aug 2013
It's a good I never thought that it would be so amazing.
You would never know what would happen next!!!!
#stunning#catchy#funny#great#cantwaittoreadthenextone

5.0 out of 5 stars Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, 28 Jun 2013
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh ssssssoooooo ggggoooodddd it's brill it's it's ... magnificent. The perfect book. It's magical it's misticall ssooooo assume and impossible to copy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Words do not describe this series, 7 May 2013
This is, I'm certain now, the best book I've ever read on kindle. After i write this review I'm going to beg my mum for the next one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 11 April 2013
I loved this book. Was a great read and would highly recommend it to anyone. Couldn't stop reading the book.

5.0 out of 5 stars addicted to HIVE, 27 Dec 2012
S. Donohue (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This is one of the best series I have ever read, they just get better and better, think James Bond but if he were at school learning to be a villian instead meets mallory towers, all the innocence of a kids book where the kids can be the heros but in a modern and up to date setting. I am 30 and i have read the whole set and the new one due out in 2013 is on pre order and I am counting down! I often find kids books better than adult ones as i enjoy the innocence of them compared to adult books i would rather it be about the adventure of the story.

these books are fast paced and utterly addictve

Dreadnought (H.I.V.E)
Dreadnought (H.I.V.E) by Mark Walden (Paperback - 7 Sep 2009)
Used & New from: £0.01