on 16 January 2007
A terrific and fast-paced read with great new characters, lots of humour and enough twists and turns to keep younger readers entertained. Highly recommended.
on 12 February 2007
This book is such a refreshing read, it is full of unexpected twists and turns that even the adult reader wouldn't see coming! It is incredibly funny too, laugh out loud moments and I even had a little tear at the end! I can't wait for the next installment.
on 2 January 2007
What a debut! A super, rollicking read of a book. Great characterisation, super plot and a twist at the end that you wouldn't imagine, and funny with it too. Can't wait for publication of the case of the the wayward professor.

Helen
on 27 January 2007
My daughter and I absolutely loved this book. Such a great idea - a dragon detective in London who manages to hide his true identity because Londoners don't tend to look up! The whole hidden dragon world is very exciting. All of the characters have great names and are so entertaining. We were in stitches at various points and can't decide if our favourite characters are blind and batty Mrs Klingerflim, Dirk, Holly or hapless crooks Reg and Arthur. It's not just for girls, though. I think anyone will enjoy this funny fast-paced detective adventure. I can't recommend this book highly enough and can't wait for the next book.
on 8 October 2013
Nine year old son awards 5 stars.
A good read and delivered without problem.
Would recommend it to people who lots of imagination.
on 31 December 2014
A good read for a nine year old. Lots of dragons, a spoilt little girl and a bucket full of laughs
on 10 June 2016
To cultivate the love of reading and detective adventures.