Format: Paperback|Change

on 13 January 2006
oh what huge excitement when i found that nurse matilda was back in print.
This was my all time childhood favourite and i read every single childrens book in our local library {it was a small library}
read it for your self even if your grown up! what treats await you.
on 4 February 2006
Doting parents,Mr and Mrs Brown,have failed to discipline their countless clan of children...resulting in household chaos that would make even Supernanny run for cover.But not Nurse Matilda who mysteriously turns up out of the blue one dark,stormy night and instantly uses her magical powers to reform the Brown children's terrible antics.A brilliant book full of great humour and fabulius drawings.A gem of a book!
on 1 May 2010
Excellent book - my daughter loves the stories and it reminds me of my childhood when I first read them.
Book arrived quickly and in pristine condition. Great value.
on 4 February 2015
This was for a friend called Matilda. Apparently formed the basis of Nanny McPhee! Font a little small perhaps.
on 4 September 2014
I bought this book as a cherished memory from childhood. It didn't disappoint. A beautiful, mint copy, wrapped and parcelled with care. and delivered with alacrity. Absolutely delighted, thank you!
on 25 September 2013
I bought this for my grand daughter who loves nanny McPhee she loved the stories as much I enjoyed reading them to her
on 18 January 2016
NANNY MCPHEE FOR THATS WHO NURSE MATIDA IS, AND SO ENJOYABLE TO KIDS AND GROWNUPS, I'M 64 AND DID ENJOY IT.
on 26 May 2015
Gave this book to a niece and she told me she loved it.
on 15 May 2015
Yes, my mother loved it
on 6 July 2014
didn't sustain intreest across all three books