5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT a surprise! Funniest book I've read in years!
Published on 11 Jun 2004 by lemonlainey

1.0 out of 5 stars Just awful
Awful awful book! Unimaginative dribble that I would be ashamed to ask my daughter to endure. I am sorry I spent 99p on this.
Published 15 months ago by Myopicmidget

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT a surprise! Funniest book I've read in years!, 11 Jun 2004
We had never read this book before with, or without our little boy who is now two and a half - so, imagine our surprise when we turned the page to find the "drastic action" as per the synopsis above! We laughed out loud - all three of us! A real pleasure to read the first time, and EVERY time. Buy this book and you won't regret it! ........ Just off to look up more by this author / illustrator!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and entertaining! a must for adventurous kids!, 11 Mar 2003
This review is from: Marvin Wanted More (Hardcover)
This book is simply sublime! its cute, witty, and most of all has a secret message inside - self improvement can go to far!
It is also about a sheep, the worlds best animal! Keep up the good work, Joseph!

5.0 out of 5 stars A guaranteed winner!, 9 July 2005
Dawn Bailey "Get to Falkirk" (Watford, UK) - See all my reviews
There are many books that my 18-month-old daughter has forced me to read again and again but this is the only book in her extensive library that we both enjoy as much now, if not more, than we did the first time. It's funny, different, cute and superbly illustrated. A must for ANY bookshelf!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 8 Dec 2009
This is an essential addition to any child's library - it's sharp and funny - an antidote to all the soppy children's stories out there. Plus, the illustrations are colourful and fun - my two year old daughter can now identify the Statue of Liberty thanks to this book! It's one of the few children's books that I don't mind reading over and over.

5.0 out of 5 stars cracking read, 1 Jun 2009
C. A. Shields (Aberdeen, UK) - See all my reviews
[[ASIN:0747564817 Marvin Wanted More (Bloomsbury Paperbacks)]
This is a great book which my daughter loves me to read to her again and again. the pictures are very well drawn and I highly reccomend it to anyone waivering.
The other book by the same autor is good too _ Marvin gets mad.
I can't wait for the next installment.
Chrsitian

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious, 15 Jan 2008
This review is from: Marvin Wanted More! (Paperback)
My daughter and I love this book, especially as her favourite word is more! Just like Marvin! Wonderful story and beautiful illustrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars A much loved book, would definately recommend as a first book, 28 Feb 2007
S. Sinclair - See all my reviews
This review is from: Marvin Wanted More (Hardcover)
I bought this for my one year old daughter a few months back. She absolutely loves it and I read it at least 25 times a day. She is reguarly spotted crawling towards us now holding this book which get's thrown on my lap and then up she climbs. The pictures are great which they love. If you want a first book this is a good one although on first glance the story may seem rather strange, however for a book you have to read 25 times a day, it's not too long!

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a wonderful book much loved by my grandchildren, 15 July 2014
This review is from: Marvin Wanted More (Board book)
A pity this book is now out of print. It is a wonderful book much loved by my grandchildren.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids laughed out loud, 20 Jun 2013
This review is from: Marvin Wanted More! (Paperback)
Marvin doesn't like being smaller than the other sheep so he eats until he's bigger than them. The only problem is, Marvin doesn't know when to stop! Very good picture book.

4.0 out of 5 stars good book, 13 Jun 2013
My kids love this. Lovely story and pictures and good message about being content with who you are. Though a tiny bit far fetched...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Marvin Wanted More
Marvin Wanted More by Joseph Theobald (Board book - 3 Jan 2005)
4.79